- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Duty & Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2013
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2014
- Summary of Domestic Brands, 2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- Tobacco Prices, Yearly Changes: 2003-2012
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Age & Sex, 2003
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Production, Filter v Non-Filter, 2000-2006 & 2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Tutun-CTC JSC
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023
World Cigarettes - Moldova 2014
“Cigarettes in Moldova” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Moldova Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The situation continued to deteriorate in 2013 with further price rises and increased contraband depressing sales by 11.1% to 6.72 billion pieces.
- Forecasts for 2014 are for a further fall in sales to 6.5 billion pieces as a consequence of further rising prices and continued growth of non-duty paid sales.
- Volumes are forecast to stand at 6.63 billion pieces in 2023, 1.4% down on 2013 levels with per capita consumption reaching 2,040 pieces, 9.9% upon 2013.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Moldova” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Moldova.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Moldova. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Moldova.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Moldova along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Moldova, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future