World Cigarettes - Macedonia 2014
“Cigarettes in Macedonia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Macedonia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Consumption is expected to gradually decline, being adversely affected by growing health awareness and the restrictions on smoking in public places, with volumes falling to 4 billion pieces by 2023, 4.1% lower than in 2013. Per capita consumption is set to fall by 5.5% to 1,863 pieces over the same period.
- Between 2011 and 2013, however, per capita consumption levels rose each year to 1,971 pieces in 2013, although consumption levels in 2014 are expected to decline in line with the fall in the overall market.
- Overall sales are expected to fall back by 4.1% between 2013 and 2023 to 3,950 million pieces per year, equivalent to a per capita figure of 1,863 pieces, a fall of 5.5% over the 2013 level.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Macedonia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Macedonia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Macedonia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Macedonia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Macedonia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Macedonia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Apparent Consumption Breakdown, Domestic v International Brands,
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smoking Trends by Region, 2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1993-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Imperial Tobacco TKS a.d.
- Tutunski Kombinat AD Prilep
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023