World Cigarettes - Indonesia 2014
“Cigarettes in Indonesia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Local production, which is strongly linked with domestic sales and boosted by growing exports, showed substantial growth in 2012 with output expanding by 8.3%. Although this was followed by a 4.2% fall in 2013.
- Exports are substantial however after five years of double digit growth, reached a peak in 2008, before declining by 3.4% in 2009. They rose again by 11.1% in 2013 to a new record high.
- Local tax rate changes can affect market at any time and will continue to rise, keeping up prices and market value but may encourage further down trading.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Indonesian market
It also includes:
Reasons To Buy
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1. Overview
- 2. Market Size
- 3. Market Structure
- 4. Manufacturers & Brands
- 5. Taxation & Retail Prices
- 5.1 Taxation
- 5.2 Retail Prices
- 6. The Smoking Population
- 7. Production & Trade
- 7.1 Production
- 7.2 Imports
- 7.3 Exports
- 8. Operating Constraints
- 8.1 Advertising Restrictions
- 8.2 Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- 8.3 Other Restrictions
- 9. Company Profiles
- 10. Prospects & Forecast
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1 What is this Report About?
- 11.2 Time Frame
- 11.3 Product Category Coverage
- 11.4 Methodology
- 11.5 About ERC – a division of Canadean
- 11.6 Disclaimer