World Cigarettes - Estonia 2014
“Cigarettes in Estonia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Estonia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Releases were up by a further 4.5% to around 1.84 billion pieces in 2012, but were down by 2.2% in 2013 to 1.8 billion pieces.
- Although they recovered to 2.44 billion pieces in 2009 they dropped back to 1.36 billion pieces in 2010 but recovered to 2.02 billion pieces in 2011 and were slightly lower at 1.96 billion pieces in 2012 and 1.90 billion in 2013.
- A further 3.8% fall to 1,394 pieces is estimated for 2012 because of largely tax-induced price rises, but recovered to 1,425 pieces in 2013. However, if contraband trade is included actual consumption is estimated at 1,748 pieces/year.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Estonia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Estonia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Estonia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Estonia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Estonia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Estonia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Releases for Consumption, 2002-2013
- Non-Duty Paid v Legitimate Consumption, 1996-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Cigarettes, Retail Sales Trends, 2004-2013
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Trends in Cigarette Prices, 2004-2014
- Retail Prices, May 2009 & 2012
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender & Age, 1990-2012
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender & Educational Background, 1990-2012
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Imports, 1993-2013
- Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports/Re-Exports, 1993-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023