World Cigarettes - Croatia 2014
“Cigarettes in Croatia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Croatia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In the year to February 2013, retail sales declined by 2.6% to 5.85 billion pieces, whilst in the year to April 2012 demand fell by 2.3% to 6 billion pieces.
- Annual household expenditure on tobacco products has been rising as a result of price rises caused by tax hikes. As of 2010, Kuna 1,761 per household was typically spent on tobacco products with this up by 13.2% on 2008.
- Forecasts for 2014 suggest per capita consumption of 1,119 pieces, 9% below 2013 levels, again a result of excise duty led price increases.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Croatia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Croatia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Croatia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Croatia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Croatia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Croatia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Duty Paid v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2012 & 2013
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Annual Household Expenditure on Tobacco Products, 2008-2010
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Brands, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Sales by Strength, 2007-2013
- Cigarette Sales by Size, 2012-2013
- Cigarette Sales by Outlet, 2009-2013
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2000-2010
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Cigarette Prices, 2014
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1992-2013
- Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1992-2013
- Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Maximum Tar/Nicotine Levels, 1994
- Company Profiles
- Tvornica Duhana Rovinj doo (TDR)
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023