World Cigarettes - Cambodia 2014
“Cigarettes in Cambodia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cambodia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Per capita consumption rates have fallen as the country's population has expanded and stood at 474 pieces in 2013, 26.6% lower than in 1990.
- This was followed in 2012 by a further 3.2% increase to 6.97 billion pieces while volumes expanded by a further3.5% to 7.21 billion pieces.
- By 2023 legitimate volumes are expected to rise to 8.95 billion pieces, 24.1% ahead of 2013 levels. Per capita consumption over the same period is forecast to rise by 7.2% to 508 pieces in 2023.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Cambodia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Cambodia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Cambodia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Segmentation by Price, 2004 & 2007
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Prevalence of Tobacco Use, 2010
- Production & Trade
- Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
- Imports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2002-2013
- Legal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2013
- Illegal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- BAT Cambodia Ltd
- Viniton (Group) Tobacco Co Ltd
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023