World Cigarettes - Azerbaijan 2014
“Cigarettes in Azerbaijan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Azerbaijan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2010, duty paid sales remained depressed, dropping by 5% to 14.69 billion pieces with a further 3.2% fall in 2011 as a result of rising prices. GDP growth was 2.2% in 2012 and stable prices helped the market to expand by 3.5% to 14.72 billion pieces.
- However, with tighter restrictions on the promotion and use of cigarettes, sales fell 11.6% in 2013 to 13.02 billion pieces.
- Although per capita consumption fell in 2011 to 1,512 pieces it was up in 2012 to 1,551 pieces and is forecast at 1,357 pieces in 2013.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Azerbaijan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Azerbaijan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Azerbaijan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Azerbaijan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Cigarette Consumption: Apparent & Reported Sales, 2000-2013
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2013
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Shares, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- Average Cigarette Prices, 2000-2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1992-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1994-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2010 & 2012
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- European Tobacco Baku JSC
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023