World Cigarettes - Armenia 2014
“Cigarettes in Armenia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Armenia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- With more increases in duty coming in 2013 another fall of 2.4% was recorded to 4,010 million pieces to place the market 20% down on 1990 levels. Forecast for 2014 are for another decline: 1.5% to 3,950 million pieces.
- On the basis of legitimate trade and the total population, per capita consumption averaged 1,310 pieces/year in 2013, 7.5% down on 1990 levels. Forecasts for 2014 are for per capita consumption of 1,291 pieces.
- JTI entered the market in 2000. Its sales are based on four key brands: Sobranie, Winston, Camel and Monte Carlo. JTI supplies the market from Ukraine. The company ranks third with 16%.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Armenia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Armenia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Armenia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Armenia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Armenia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Armenia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2013
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Fixed Duty Rates, Local & Imported Filter Cigarettes, 2008-2013
- Retail Prices
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2001
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1992-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2002-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1997-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2002-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Grand Tobacco Co Ltd
- International Masis Tabak LLC
- SPS Cigaronne Co Ltd
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023