World Cigarettes - Albania 2014
“Cigarettes in Albania” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Albania Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- ERC believes the overall market was 5.13 billion pieces in 2013 of which 3.7 billion pieces, or around 72% was duty paid.
- Forecasts for 2014 suggest its profile will fall further to 26.8% despite overall volumes expected to rise to 1.5 billion pieces.
- Forecasts for 2014 are for further strong growth of 10.9% although this will in large part reflect purchases in late 2014 prior to a major tax hike in January 2015.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Albania” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Albania.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Albania.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Albania.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Albania along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Albania, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption: Legitimate v Contraband, 1998-2014
- Duty Paid Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Duty Paid Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Planned Changes in Excise Duty, 2015-2017
- Retail Prices
- Annual Change in Consumer Tobacco Prices, 2000-2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2007 & 2009
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2011
- Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023