DelveInsight’s ‘Sacral Nerve Stimulator (SNS)-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Sacral Nerve Stimulator, historical and forecasted market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The sacral nerve stimulator market report provides an overview of sacral nerve stimulator, applications of sacral nerve stimulator, as well as its PEST Analysis. Additionally, the report provides insight on the sacral nerve stimulator market share of the individual sacral nerve stimulator, current and forecasted sacral nerve stimulator market size from 2018 to 2026 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Sacral Nerve Stimulator Overview
Sacral nerve stimulation, also known as the sacral neuromodulation comprises of implantation of the stimulator surgically, that sends across low-voltage electrical signals to the sacral nerves. The location of the sacral nerve is at the bottom of the spine, and is responsible for the bladder, bowl as well as the pelvic floor. The implantation of the stimulator helps in turn in the stimulation of the sacral nerve thus easing the fecal or the urinary incontinence. A hand-operated device helps to stop the contractions made in the sphincter muscles, in case of a need to empty out the bowels.
The sacral nerve stimulators are recommended for patients suffering from urinary and fecal incontinence, an overly active urinary bladder with a continuous urge to urinate, patients suffering from chronic constipation who have tried every form of treatment and have failed with those in the past. The device can be effectively used in improving the quality of life by improving the ability of the patient to delay the emptying of bowels and reduce the number of times in terms of bowel incontinence.
How is the Sacral Nerve Stimulator implanted?
The sacral nerve stimulators can be implanted by the help of a two-phase procedure. In the first phase, the surgeon implants the stimulator device under the skin. This is also known as the test phase. After the implantation of the device under the skin, the patient maintains a record of the bowel and the urinary activity, approving of the device’s positive effects. After the test phase which lasts for about two-four days, the patients are implanted with the sacral nerve stimulator device for a prolonged term. The strength of the electrical pulse can be controlled and altered using a remotely-controlled device. The sacral nerve stimulation can be stopped at any given point of time, without damaging the nerves permanently. However, in cases where the battery power becomes less, the surgeon replaces it with another sacral nerve stimulator device.
Study Period: 2018–2026
• The US
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies:
Medtronic Plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Cyberonics, Neuropace, Synapse Biomedical, Uroplasty, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., and IntraPace, Inc, Cogentix Medical, Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc., Nuvectra
Sacral Nerve Stimulator: Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of Sacral Nerve Stimulator, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on Types.
Sacral Nerve Stimulator: Market Segmentation
By Battery type
• 9 volt
• Recharge free
• wireless charging battery
Sacral Nerve Stimulator: Market Dynamics
• Rises in the geriatric population
• Increases in the prevalence of neurological diseases are the key factors driving business growth.
• The rise in industry players' R&D expenditure in sacral nerve stimulation is driving market growth.
• Health problems associated with the stimulation of the sacral nerve and restrictive reimbursement policies limit market expansion.
Sacral Nerve Stimulator: Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of Sacral Nerve Stimulator across the 7MM and how the market is expected to rise in the study period (2018 to 2026), at a significant CAGR.
To keep up with the market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Sacral nerve stimulator domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or sacral nerve stimulator market trend. This will support the clients in making informed business decisions by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of Sacral Nerve Stimulator, explaining the reasons for replacement, procedure, advantages, and limitations, etc.
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available sacral nerve stimulator is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of Sacral Nerve Stimulator.
• A detailed review of sacral nerve stimulator market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the sacral nerve stimulator market.
• The report covers descriptive overview of the Sacral Nerve Stimulator, explaining its applications, working mechanism, etc.
• The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the sacral nerve stimulator market.
• The report also reviews the detailed global historical and forecasted Sacral Nerve Stimulator devices market, including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
• The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Sacral Nerve Stimulator market.
Sacral Nerve Stimulator Report Key Strengths
• 6 Years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Competitive Landscape
• Market Size
• PEST Analysis
Sacral Nerve Stimulator Report Assessment
• Marketed Product profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• Market Forecast
• KOL’S views
• What was the sacral nerve stimulator market share (%) distribution in 2018 and how it would look like in 2026?
• What would be the sacral nerve stimulator total market size as well as market size by devices across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest sacral nerve stimulator market size during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• At what CAGR, the sacral nerve stimulator market is expected to grow in the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What would be the sacral nerve stimulator market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What would be the sacral nerve stimulator market growth till 2026 and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2026?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What are the current devices available in the sacral nerve stimulator market?
• What is the sacral nerve stimulator available in the market, their product description, regulatory milestones, product development activities, research and development activities etc.?
• How many key players are developing sacral nerve stimulator?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry), mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Sacral Nerve Stimulator?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the current Sacral Nerve Stimulator?
• What is the global historical and forecasted market of Sacral Nerve Stimulator?
Please Note: It will take 7-10 business days to complete the report upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook