Proteus Syndrome - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Proteus Syndrome pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Proteus Syndrome treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Proteus Syndrome commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Proteus Syndrome collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Proteus Syndrome Understanding
Proteus syndrome also known as (Wiedemann syndrome; Elephant Man's disease) is a rare condition characterized by overgrowth of the bones, skin, and other tissues. Organs and tissues affected by the disease grow out of proportion to the rest of the body. The overgrowth is usually asymmetric, which means it affects the right and left sides of the body differently. Newborns with Proteus syndrome have few or no signs of the condition. Overgrowth becomes apparent between the ages of 6 and 18 months and gets more severe with age. In people with Proteus syndrome, the pattern of overgrowth varies greatly but can affect almost any part of the body. Bones in the limbs, skull, and spine are often affected. The condition can also cause a variety of skin growths, particularly a thick, raised, and deeply grooved lesion known as a cerebriform connective tissue nevus. This type of skin growth usually occurs on the soles of the feet and is hardly ever seen in conditions other than Proteus syndrome. Blood vessels (vascular tissue) and fat (adipose tissue) can also grow abnormally in Proteus syndrome.
Proteus Syndrome Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Proteus Syndrome targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects with the appropriate reasons if available. Proteus Syndrome pipeline report covers only one company. The only key player include ArQule (Miransertib) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Proteus Syndrome Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Proteus Syndrome Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Proteus Syndrome Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Proteus Syndrome report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Proteus Syndrome across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Proteus Syndrome therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Proteus Syndrome Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Proteus Syndrome
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Proteus Syndrome to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Proteus Syndrome R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Proteus Syndrome in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Proteus Syndrome to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook