Primary Progressive Aphasia - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Primary Progressive Aphasia pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Primary Progressive Aphasia treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Primary Progressive Aphasia commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Primary Progressive Aphasia collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Primary Progressive Aphasia Understanding
Primary Progressive Aphasia (PPA) is a neurological syndrome in which language capabilities become slowly and progressively impaired. Unlike other forms of aphasia that result from stroke or brain injury, PPA is caused by neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration. PPA results from deterioration of brain tissue important for speech and language. Although the first symptoms are problems with speech and language, other problems associated with the underlying disease, such as memory loss, often occur later. PPA commonly begins as a subtle disorder of language, progressing to a nearly total inability to speak, in its most severe stage. The type or pattern of the language deficit may differ from patient to patient. The initial language disturbance may be fluent aphasia (i.e., the person may have normal or even increased rate of word production) or non-fluent aphasia (speech becomes effortful and the person produces fewer words). A less common variety begins with impaired word-finding and progressive deterioration of naming and comprehension, with relatively preserved articulation.
Primary Progressive Aphasia Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Primary Progressive Aphasia targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects with the appropriate reasons if available. Primary Progressive Aphasia pipeline report covers 6+ companies. Some of the key players include Axon Neuroscience (AADvac1) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Primary Progressive Aphasia Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Primary Progressive Aphasia Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Primary Progressive Aphasia Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Primary Progressive Aphasia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Primary Progressive Aphasia across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Primary Progressive Aphasia therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Primary Progressive Aphasia Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Primary Progressive Aphasia
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Primary Progressive Aphasia to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Primary Progressive Aphasia R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Primary Progressive Aphasia in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Primary Progressive Aphasia to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook