PARP Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2018, report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this mechanism of action. The report provides the detailed analysis of 15+ products along with 12+ companies involved. AbbVie and Pfizer are among the developers of most promising pipeline products.
Products covered by Phase
• Marketed Products
• Phase III, Phase II and Phase I
• IND and Pre-clinical
Overview of pipeline development activities for PARP Inhibitors
Pipeline analysis of 15+ therapeutic drugs include but are not limited to drug description and development activities focusing on clinical and non-clinical results, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, technology and patent details. Report contains the development and sale activities for marketed drugs.
Therapeutic segmentation of products for PARP Inhibitors
The report comprises of comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, therapy type, molecule type, and administration route across this Immunotherapy.
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
• The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PARP Inhibitors
• The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
• The report provides the insight of current and future market for PARP Inhibitors
• The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
• Coverage of the PARP Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PARP Inhibitors and also provide company profiling
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from late stage till pre-clinical stage
• Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reasons to Buy
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario PARP Inhibitors to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence PARP Inhibitors R&D
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding PARP Inhibitors pipeline depth and focus of target therapeutics
• Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities
• Devise in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for PARP Inhibitors to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the client in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive drugs
• Gaining a full picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions