DelveInsight’s ‘Onychomycosis-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Onychomycosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Onychomycosis market trends in the United States
The Onychomycosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Onychomycosis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Onychomycosis market Size from 2017 to 2030. The Report also covers current Onychomycosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
Study Period: 2017–2030
Onychomycosis Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the nail, is the most common nail infection worldwide, causing discoloration and thickening of the affected nail plate. Onychomycosis was initially thought to be caused by dermatophytes predominantly; however, new research has revealed that mixed infections and those caused by nondermatophyte molds (NDMs) are more prevalent than thought previously, especially in warmer climates.
Diagnosis is primarily based upon KOH examination, culture and histopathological examinations of nail clippings and nail biopsy. Adequate and appropriate sample collection is vital to pinpoint the exact etiological fungus. Various improvisations have been adopted to improve the fungal isolation. Culture is the gold standard, while histopathology is often performed to diagnose and differentiate onychomycosis from other nail disorders such as psoriasis and lichen planus. Though rarely used, DNA-based methods are effective for identifying mixed infections and quantification of fungal load.
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Onychomycosis market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the treatment guidelines and algorithm in the United States
The DelveInsight Onychomycosis market report gives a thorough understanding of Onychomycosis by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis.
The Onychomycosis epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current Onychomycosis patient pool and forecasted trend for the United States. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Onychomycosis epidemiology [segmented as Diagnosed prevalent cases of Onychomycosis, Prevalent cases of Onychomycosis by subtype, Prevalence of Onychomycosis by Severity] scenario of Onychomycosis in the United States from 2017 to 2030.
Onychomycosis Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Onychomycosis report encloses the detailed analysis of Onychomycosis marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Onychomycosis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Onychomycosis Marketed Drugs
Kerydin (tavaborole): Pfizer
Kerydin (tavaborole) topical solution, 5% contains tavaborole, 5% (w/w) in a clear, colorless alcohol based solution for topical use. The active ingredient, tavaborole, is an oxaborole antifungal. Tavaborole is a white to off-white powder. It is slightly soluble in water and freely soluble in ethanol and propylene glycol.
Products detail in the report…
Onychomycosis Emerging Drugs
MOB015: Moberg Pharma
In January 2015 Moberg Pharma announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent No. 8,952,070, relating to its topical treatment MOB-015 for onychomycosis. The patent is expected to be in effect until 2032.
Products detail in the report…
Onychomycosis Market Outlook
The Onychomycosis market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Onychomycosis market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Onychomycosis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, Onychomycosis market in the United States is expected to change with a CAGR of 5.38% in the study period 2017–2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Onychomycosis market in the United States.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Onychomycosis market Size and market Size by therapies in the United States.
Onychomycosis Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Onychomycosis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers Onychomycosis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and Size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Onychomycosis Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Onychomycosis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing and patent details for Onychomycosis emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Onychomycosis
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In report we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business & price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Onychomycosis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Onychomycosis market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive & Market Intelligence analysis of the Onychomycosis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that includes – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of Onychomycosis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies
• Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Onychomycosis epidemiology and treatment in the United States
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Onychomycosis are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
• A detailed review of Onychomycosis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the United States
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Onychomycosis market
• In the coming years, Onychomycosis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the Size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Onychomycosis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
• Major players are involved in developing therapies for Onychomycosis. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the Onychomycosis market
• A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Onychomycosis
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Onychomycosis Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Onychomycosis Pipeline Analysis
• Onychomycosis Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Onychomycosis Report Key Strengths
• 11 Years Forecast
• United States Coverage
• Onychomycosis Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Highly Analyzed Market
• Drugs Uptake
Onychomycosis Report Assessment
• Current Treatment Practices
• Unmet Needs
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Market Attractiveness
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What would be the Onychomycosis total market Size as well as market Size by therapies in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Onychomycosis market is expected to grow in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Onychomycosis market outlook in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Onychomycosis?
• What is the historical Onychomycosis patient pool in the United States?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Onychomycosis in the United States?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the United States with respect to the patient population pertaining to Onychomycosis?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the treatment of Onychomycosis along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Onychomycosis in the United States?
• What are the Onychomycosis marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Onychomycosis?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Onychomycosis?
• How many emerging therapies are in mid stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Onychomycosis?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Onychomycosis therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Onychomycosis and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Onychomycosis?
Reasons to buy
The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Onychomycosis market
To understand the future market competition in the Onychomycosis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Onychomycosis in the United States
Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Onychomycosis market
To understand the future market competition in the Onychomycosis market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook