DelveInsight’s Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection (NTM) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection (NTM) from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection – Overview
The DelveInsight Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection (NTM) market report gives the thorough understanding of the Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection (NTM) by including details such as disease definition, causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, and diagnostic trends. It also provides overview of treatment and management of the disease in the US, EU5 and Japan.
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection – Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection (NTM) is caused by nontuberculous mycobacteria which are ubiquitous, aerobic, non-motile, acid-fast bacteria commonly found in soil and water. Inhalation of these bacteria may cause disease in both healthy personnel and those with compromised immune systems.
The report covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the NTM market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the country-wise treatment guidelines and algorithm across the United States, Europe and Japan.
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Epidemiology
The Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, treatable patient pool and the prevalence based on various parameters such as species type and severity in the US, EU5 and Japan.
According to DelveInsight, the prevalent population of NTM in 7MM is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.6% for the study period i.e. 2017–2030.
United States has the highest number of prevalent cases of NTM infections among all the 7MM countries.
According to a study by Wagner et al. (2014), the prevalence of PNTM in Europe ranged from 5.9 per 100,000 in Spain to 6.5 per 100,000 in the UK.
Country Wise- NTM Epidemiology
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, total diagnosed prevalent cases, total treatable population, prevalence based on species, and prevalence based on severity) scenario of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017–2030.
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Drug Chapters
This segment of the NTM Drug report encloses the detailed analysis of the emerging drugs. It also helps to understand the clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, and the latest news and press releases.
As majority of clinical manifestations of NTM infections are related to lung infection, the treatment regimen mainly includes the usage of antimycobacterial therapy. Thus, owing to the symptomatic treatment in target patient population, the current therapeutic revenue of NTM infections covered in the report solely focuses on the market revenue generated by antibiotics used for the management of NTM lung infection. These include oral, intravenous as well as inhaled antibiotics.
NTM Marketed Drugs
Arikayce (amikacin) is an aminoglycoside antibacterial indicated in adults who have limited or no alternative treatment options, for the treatment of MAC lung disease as part of a combination antibacterial drug regimen in patients who do not achieve negative sputum cultures after a minimum of six consecutive months of a multidrug background regimen therapy.
Products detail in the report…
NTM Emerging Drugs
RHB-204: RedHill Biopharma
RHB-204 (Clarithromycin/rifabutin/clofazimine) is a proprietary investigational drug in oral capsule formulation, with potent intracellular, antimycobacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Products detail in the report…
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Market Outlook
The NTM market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted trend of the market by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers.
This segment gives a through detail of emerging therapies and other promising therapies by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the market of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection in 7MM was found to be USD 1,815.1 Million in 2017.
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs that will get launched in the market during the study period from 2017–2030. The analysis covers market uptake by drugs; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in various stages of development. It also analyses the key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing and patent details for NTM emerging therapies.
To keep up with current market trends, we take opinions of KOLs and SME’s working in NTM domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or NTM market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive & Market Intelligence analysis of the NTMMarket by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that includes – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of NTM infections, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies
• Comprehensive insight has been provided into the NTM epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for NTM infections are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
• A detailed review of NTM infections market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the NTM infections market
• In the coming years, NTM infections market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence NTM infections R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
• Major players are involved in developing therapies for NTM infections. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the NTM infections market
• A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for NTM infections
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (phase III, phase II, and phase I), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• NTM Pipeline Analysis
• NTM Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Report Key Strengths
• 10 Year Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Epidemiology Segmentation
• Drugs Uptake
• Market Size by Therapies
• Key Cross Competition
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the NTM market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the NTM total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest NTM market size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the NTM market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the NTM market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the NTM market growth till 2030 and what will be the resultant market size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the NTM infection market?
• What is the historical NTM patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of NTM in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to NTM infection?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of NTM infection during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the treatment of NTM infection along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of NTM infection in USA, Europe and Japan?
• What are the NTM marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of NTM infection?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of NTM infection?
• How many emerging therapies are in mid stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of NTM infection?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the NTM therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for NTM and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for NTM infection?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of NTM infection?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook