DelveInsight’s ‘Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis (NCFB)-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis (NCFB) Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Overview
Bronchiectasis is a chronic inflammatory lung disease. It is characterized by permanent dilatation of the bronchial tree which leads to chronic sputum production and impaired bacterial clearance. The affected parts of the lungs develop a vicious cycle of failed pathogen clearance leading to frequent infections, chronic inflammation, and ongoing structural damage. The main symptoms are daily cough, daily sputum production, and frequent respiratory infections. In patients without cystic fibrosis, the condition is known as non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis (NCFB). Although NCFB was once a very uncommon diagnosis, in the last two decades, its prevalence has been increasing, making it more likely that primary care clinicians will encounter these patients in their practice.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Diagnosis
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis presents with a range of clinical manifestations from incidentally found bronchiectasis in asymptomatic individuals to massive hemoptysis and respiratory failure. With the widespread use of CT, clinicians increasingly encounter the ‘incidental’ finding of bronchiectasis in asymptomatic patients who undergo chest or abdominal imaging for unrelated purposes. However, the most common clinical presentation is between these extremes.
Physical exam and history may contribute to the diagnosis of bronchiectasis.
The British Thoracic Society (BTS) guidelines for bronchiectasis suggest all patients should undergo the investigations like, baseline spirometry and peak expiratory flow rate, sputum culture and others.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Treatment
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the country-wise treatment guidelines and algorithm across the United States, Europe and Japan.
The DelveInsight Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market report gives a thorough understanding of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Epidemiology
The Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis epidemiology [segmented as Total Prevalence, Diagnosed Population, Etiology associated with NCFB, Gender-specific Prevalent Population, Severity and Microbiology of NCFB] scenario of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis in 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Country Wise- Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis report encloses the detailed analysis of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Marketed Drugs
Despite the lack of medications approved by regulatory agencies for the treatment of bronchiectasis patients, various drugs and strategies have shown benefits in improving both quality of life and clinical outcomes. Since bronchiectasis is a complex and heterogeneous disease, treatment should be individualized, considering the peculiarities and clinical manifestations of each patient, and some specific conditions should be treated concurrently. However, some recommendations are important for all bronchiectasis patients, as are some interventions targeted at phenotypes specific to the disease.
Products detail in the report…
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Emerging Drugs
Ciprofloxacin dispersion for inhalation: Aradigm Corporation
Ciprofloxacin dispersion for inhalation, also known as Apulmiq (US), Linhaliq (Europe), and Pulmaquin, is an experimental antibiotic for the treatment of non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis with chronic P. aeruginosa lung infection; Aradigm is developing this product. Apulmiq is an inhalable form of ciprofloxacin to treat patients who have non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis with chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection. The drug has received both Fast Track Designation and Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of patients with non-CF BE.
Products detail in the report…
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Market Outlook
The Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a through detail of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market in US is expected to increase with a CAGR of 4% during 2017–2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market in 7MM.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market Size and market Size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
The total Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market Size and market Size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market Size and market Size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and Size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing and patent details for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In report we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business & price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive & Market Intelligence analysis of the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that includes – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies
• Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
• A detailed review of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market
• In the coming years, Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the Size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
• Major players are involved in developing therapies for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market
• A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Pipeline Analysis
• Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Report Key Strengths
• 11 Years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Highly Analyzed Market
• Drugs Uptake
Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Report Assessment
• Current Treatment Practices
• Unmet Needs
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Market Attractiveness
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis Market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis total market Size as well as market Size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market Size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market growth till 2030 and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• What is the historical Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the treatment of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis (NCFB) in USA, Europe and Japan?
• What is the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• How many emerging therapies are in mid stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis?
Reasons to buy
The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market
To understand the future market competition in the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis in US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan
Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market
To understand the future market competition in the Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook