Giant-Cell Arteritis Pipeline Insight, 2019
Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) (Temporal arteritis; Cranial Arteritis; Granulomatous Arteritis and Horton's disease)
Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Giant-Cell Arteritis treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Giant-Cell Arteritis commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Giant-Cell Arteritis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) Understanding
According to the National Centre for Advancing Translational Sciences” Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA, also known as Temporal arteritis; Cranial Arteritis; Granulomatous Arteritis and Horton's disease) is a form of vasculitis, a group of disorders that cause inflammation of blood vessels. GCA most commonly affects the arteries of the head (especially the temporal arteries, located on each side of the head), but arteries in other areas of the body can also become inflamed. The inflammation causes the arteries to narrow, resulting in poor blood flow”. The signs and symptoms of GCA are tenderness of the scalp, flu-like symptoms, problems with eyesight, and throbbing headache on one side or the back of the head this happens when arteries in the head are involved. The symptoms occur when other arteries are involved depending on the location of those arteries. Several genetic and environmental factors may increase a person's risk to develop GCA.
Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Giant-Cell Arteritis targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects with the appropriate reasons if available. Giant-Cell Arteritis pipeline report covers 6+ companies. Some of the key players include Regeneron/Sanofi (Sarilumab), AbbVie (Upadacitinib), Novartis (Secukinumab) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Giant-Cell Arteritis (GCA) Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Giant-Cell Arteritis Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Giant-Cell Arteritis Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Giant-Cell Arteritis report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Giant-Cell Arteritis across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Giant-Cell Arteritis therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Giant-Cell Arteritis Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Giant-Cell Arteritis
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Giant-Cell Arteritis to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Giant-Cell Arteritis R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Giant-Cell Arteritis in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Giant-Cell Arteritis to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook