DelveInsight’s ‘Follicular Lymphoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Follicular Lymphoma in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Follicular Lymphoma market report provides analysis regarding current treatment practices, and emerging drugs like Tazemetostat (Epizyme, Inc.), Lenalidomide (Celgene Corp.) and CAR-T therapies Kymriah (Novartis) and Yescarta (Kite Pharmaceuticals/Gilead), potential therapies, market share of the individual therapies, historical, current and forecasted Follicular Lymphoma market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
The report also covers current Follicular Lymphoma treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Follicular Lymphoma- Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Follicular Lymphoma Overview
Follicular lymphoma (FL), a B-cell lymphoma, is the second most common type of low-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). The transformation of a B-cell characterizes it into a malignant cell. Abnormal, uncontrolled growth and proliferation of malignant B-cells can lead to enlargement of specific lymph node regions; involvement of other lymphatic tissues such as the spleen or bone marrow; and spread to other bodily tissues and organs. The term follicular lymphoma comes from the observation that the cancer cells are the group in clusters (or follicles) within the lymph nodes.
Common symptoms of FL include enlargement of the lymph nodes in the neck, underarms, abdomen, or groin, as well as fatigue, shortness of breath, night sweats, and weight loss. Often, patients with FL have no apparent symptoms of the disease at diagnosis. Follicular lymphoma is usually not considered to be curable, but more of chronic disease. Besides, patients can live for many years with this form of lymphoma. The exact, underlying cause of FL is not fully understood.
Follicular Lymphoma Treatment
This chapter covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Follicular Lymphoma market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the country-wise Follicular Lymphoma treatment guidelines across the United States, Europe, and Japan.
DelveInsight’s Follicular Lymphoma market report gives a thorough understanding of the disease by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, types, grading, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides Follicular Lymphoma treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology
The Follicular Lymphoma epidemiology chapters provide insights about historical and current Follicular Lymphoma patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. Follicular Lymphoma epidemiology is segmented by Total incident cases of Follicular Lymphoma, Cases of Follicular Lymphoma by Grade, Cases of Follicular Lymphoma by Age and Stage-specific Follicular Lymphoma cases. The report includes a thorough analysis of all segmentations.
In the US, the cases of Follicular Lymphoma were 14,329 in 2017. Moreover, the grade-specific cases of Follicular Lymphoma were highest among grade I and were reported to be 5,198 in the country.
According to DelveInsight’s analysis, the total prevalent population of Follicular Lymphoma in seven major markets was 33,363 in 2017. These cases are expected to increase with a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030).
Among all the seven major markets, the United States accounts for the highest number of Follicular Lymphoma cases.
Follicular Lymphoma Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Follicular Lymphoma report encloses the detailed analysis of Follicular Lymphoma pipeline drug. It also helps understand the Follicular Lymphoma clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements of the included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Treatment is focused entirely on the management of symptoms and supporting the health and well-being of the affected child or adult. The management of Follicular Lymphoma revolves around the appropriate therapies for the physical and neurological problems encountered in the condition and provision for the special educational needs, given the precise cognitive profiles and behavioral features of the condition. There are many upcoming mono and combinational therapies such as Tazemetostat (Epizyme, Inc.), Lenalidomide (Celgene Corp.) and CAR-T therapies Kymriah (Novartis) and Yescarta (Kite Pharmaceuticals/Gilead) etc. for the treatment of Follicular Lymphoma in the pipeline.
Follicular Lymphoma Market Outlook
The Follicular Lymphoma market size is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030). Among all the seven major markets, the United States accounts for the largest Follicular Lymphoma market size with USD 799 million in 2017, while Spain had the smallest market size of Follicular Lymphoma with USD 56 million in 2017.
Follicular Lymphoma Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs in the Follicular Lymphoma market that are expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers Follicular Lymphoma market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sale of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and allow the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The dynamics of Follicular Lymphoma market is anticipated to experience a positive shift in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies.
Follicular Lymphoma Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Follicular Lymphoma key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of Follicular Lymphoma collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Follicular Lymphoma emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Follicular Lymphoma
Approaching reimbursement, proactively, can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we consider reimbursement to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME's opinion working in Follicular Lymphoma domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Follicular Lymphoma Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
• In the coming years, Follicular Lymphoma market scenario is expected to alter across the 7MM due to the launch of novel therapies with new mechanisms of action considering the high unmet medical need.
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Follicular Lymphoma Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Follicular Lymphoma Pipeline Analysis
• Follicular Lymphoma Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Follicular Lymphoma Report Key Strengths
• 11 years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Highly Analyzed Market
• Drugs Uptake
Follicular Lymphoma Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Follicular Lymphoma market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Follicular Lymphoma total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Follicular Lymphoma market size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Follicular Lymphoma market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Follicular Lymphoma market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Follicular Lymphoma market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Follicular Lymphoma?
• What is the historical Follicular Lymphoma patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Follicular Lymphoma in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Follicular Lymphoma?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Follicular Lymphoma during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the Follicular Lymphoma treatment, along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Follicular Lymphoma in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
• What is the Follicular Lymphoma marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Follicular Lymphoma?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Follicular Lymphoma treatment?
• How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Follicular Lymphoma treatment?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Follicular Lymphoma therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Follicular Lymphoma and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Follicular Lymphoma?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of Follicular Lymphoma?
Reasons to buy
• The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Follicular Lymphoma market
• To understand the future market competition in the Follicular Lymphoma market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Follicular Lymphoma in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
• Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Follicular Lymphoma market
• To understand the future market competition in the Follicular Lymphoma market
Which geography accounted for the largest Follicular Lymphoma market size?
The United States accounted for the largest Follicular Lymphoma market size.
What is forecasted Follicular Lymphoma market size in 2030?
DelveInsight estimates an increase in Follicular Lymphoma Market Size during the study period, 2017–2030
What are the present Follicular Lymphoma market drivers?
Changing standards of care, increasing opportunities and family history aims at driving the market growth.
What are the Follicular Lymphoma market barriers?
Clinical heterogeneity, economic burden of the disease and adverse effects of the therapies are some limitations to the market growth.
How many companies are developing drugs for Follicular Lymphoma?
Currently, there are many key pharma players engaged in developing the drug for Follicular Lymphoma in combination and monotherapy both.
Which are the leading companies in Follicular Lymphoma market?
Key Players – Epizyme, Kite Pharma, Novartis, Roche, Regeneron, TG therapeutics, MEI Pharma, Incyte Corporation, Bayer Health, Verastem Oncology, Gilead Sciences, Xynomics Pharmaceuticals, Bristol Myeres, Takeda Oncology, etc.
How is epidemiology segmented for Follicular Lymphoma?
Incident Cases of Follicular Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma cases by Grade, FL cases by Age and Follicular Lymphoma cases by Stage.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook