DelveInsight’s ‘Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast - 2030’ report, delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market report provides analysis regarding current treatment practices, emerging drugs like SGX301, Remetinostat, Pembrolizumab, AFM13, and Cobomarsen, potential therapies, market share of the individual therapies, and historical, current and forecasted CTCL market size from 2017 to 2030, segmented by seven major markets.
The report also covers current Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma – Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
According to National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD), Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas (CTCLs) are a group of disorders characterized by abnormal accumulation of malignant T-cells in the skin potentially resulting in the development of rashes, plaques and tumors. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma is a group of lymphoproliferative disorders characterized by localization of neoplastic T lymphocytes to the skin. Collectively, CTCL is classified as a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas (CTCL) are the most common types of skin lymphoma. More than 3 out of every four skin lymphomas diagnosed are CTCLs and often appear as eczema-like skin rashes and can affect widespread parts of the body. There are different subtypes of CTCL. The recruitment of malignant T-cell clones characterizes CTCLs into the skin. Mycosis fungoides (MF) represent the most common type of CTCL and account for ~50% of all primary cutaneous lymphomas, followed by Sézary syndrome.
Treatment helps in reducing symptoms, risk of complications and exacerbations among persons with Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Patients with early-stage mycosis fungoides (MF) or sezary syndrome (SS) may respond well to skin-directed therapies alone, whereas patients with more advanced disease may require a combination of skin-directed (topical) and systemic (affecting the entire body). Patients with early-stage disease, stages I–IIA, are managed mostly with skin-directed therapies.
This chapter covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available for the treatment of CTCL. It also provides the country-wise CTCL treatment guidelines across the United States, Europe, and Japan.
DelveInsight’s Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report gives a thorough understanding of the disease by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, types, grading, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides CTCL treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines in the US, Europe, and Japan.
The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) epidemiology chapters provide insights about historical and current CTCL patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. CTCL epidemiology is segmented by the incident population of CTCL, subtype-specific incident population of CTCL, gender-specific incidence of CTCL, stage-specific incidence of CTCL (MF/SS). Besides, the report includes a thorough analysis of all segments.
According to DelveInsight’s, the total prevalent population of CTCL in seven major markets was 7,410 in 2017. These cases are expected to increase with a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030).
Among all the seven major markets, total prevalent cases for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma were highest in the United States followed by Germany and France. Spain accounted for the least number of prevalent cases among the 7 MM.
This segment encloses the detailed analysis of the drugs in the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) pipeline. It also helps understand the CTCL clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements of the included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
The primary purpose of treatment is to improve a patient’s quality of life. Several factors determine a patient’s treatment plan, including the person’s general health, age and the stage of the disease. The effective therapies which are used during the advanced stage (stage IIB-IV) of CTCL are HDAC inhibitors, i.e., Istodax (romidepsin) and Zolinza (vorinostat).
The market size of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030). Among all the seven major markets, the United States accounted for the largest CTCL market size. Among EU5 countries, Germany had the largest market size, with USD 40.59 million in 2017, while Spain had the smallest market size of CTCL, with USD 17.91 million in 2017.
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs in the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers CTCL market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sale of each drug.
It helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size. All of which will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Pembrolizumab (Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.), AFM13 (Affimed GmbH.), BNZ-1 (Bioniz Therapeutics), Tislelizumab (BeiGene) and Cobomarsen (miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.) are some of the major players that are going to alter the market dynamics in the coming years.during the forecasted period 2020-2030.
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma : Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates and also analyses the key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities:
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details, and emerging therapies, concerning radiation-induced esophagitis.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. It will support the clients in assessing potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We have performed the competitive and market Intelligence analysis of the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Market by using various competitive intelligence tools that include SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. Besides, the inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
• In the coming years, Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market scenario is not expected to experience a positive shift across the 7MM due to approved treatment options and a robust pipeline.
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Report Insights:
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Pipeline Analysis
• Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Report Key Strengths:
• 11-years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Market Size by Therapies
• Drugs Uptake
Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Report Assessment:
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market (CTCL) outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What are the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
• What is the historical Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population pertaining to Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) treatment, along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
• What are the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
• How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and Late-stage of development for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) treatment?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
• What is the global historical and forecasted market of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL)?
Reasons to buy:
• The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market
• To understand the future market competition in the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
• Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market
• To understand the future market competition in the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market
Which geography accounted for the largest Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market size?
The United States accounted for the largest CTCL market size.
What is forecasted Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma size in 2030?
DelveInsight estimates an increase in CTCL Market Size during the study period, 2017–2030
What are the present Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma drivers?
Rising healthcare expenditure, Emerging therapies, Genetic advancements leading to better disease understanding
What are the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market barriers?
Adverse side effects of the therapies, High Cost of Treatment, Lack of awareness
How many companies are developing drugs for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma?
Currently, more than six key pharma players are developing the drug for CTCL.
Which are the leading companies in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market?
Key Players – Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Affimed GmbH., Bioniz Therapeutics, BeiGene and miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
How is epidemiology segmented for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma?
Incident population of CTCL, Subtype-specific incident population of CTCL, Gender-specific incidence of CTCL, Stage-specific incidence of CTCL (MF/SS)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook