Chronic Refractory Cough Pipeline Insight, 2019
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC)
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC)- Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Refractory Cough pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Refractory Cough treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Refractory Cough commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chronic Refractory Cough collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC) Understanding
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC) is defined as a cough lasting more than 8 weeks that persists despite guidelines based treatment which may be treated by different medical specialties: Pulmonology, Allergy and Immunology, Digestive Health and Otorhinolaryngology. Patients with chronic cough experience impaired quality of life and interruption of activities of daily living. Chronic refractory cough often occurs after a viral infection and multiple factors contribute to CRC which is divided according to the conditions affecting the upper and lower respiratory tracts. Often the etiology can be multifactorial with more than one pathology present. Chronic cough causes social isolation, anxiety, and depression. According to ACCP guidelines four categories of treatment that were supported by randomized controlled trials (RCTs)—nonpharmacologic therapies, inhaled corticosteroids, neuromodulatory therapies, and other therapies. The two main advances in treatment during the past decade have been nonpharmacologic approaches, such as speech pathology management, and the use of centrally acting neuromodulators.
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC) Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Chronic Refractory Cough targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects with the appropriate reasons if available. Chronic Refractory Cough pipeline report covers 10+ companies. Some of the key players include Merck (Gefapixant), NeRRe therapeutics (Orvepitant), BELLUS Health (BLU 5937) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC) Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Chronic Refractory Cough Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Chronic Refractory Cough (CRC) Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Chronic Refractory Cough report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Chronic Refractory Cough across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Chronic Refractory Cough therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Chronic Refractory Cough Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Chronic Refractory Cough
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Chronic Refractory Cough to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Chronic Refractory Cough R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Chronic Refractory Cough in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Chronic Refractory Cough to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook