DelveInsight’s, “Chronic Pulmonary Infections - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in Chronic Pulmonary Infections pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Chronic Pulmonary Infections Understanding
Chronic Pulmonary Infections: Overview
Lung infections are very common and are caused by viruses, bacteria and fungal organisms. Chronic lung (or pulmonary) infections affect the lower respiratory tract and can be very debilitating. The most common causes are from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, and bronchiectasis, all of which involve inability to clear secretions. The most common symptom of a chronic pulmonary infection is a persistent, severe cough. Sputum culture is performed to identity the infectious agent, and sensitivity testing of this organism can demonstrate any antibiotic resistances that have developed from previous antibiotic exposures. Pulmonary function testing is performed to evaluate the degree of lung compromise with functional testing such as spirometry.
Chronic Pulmonary Infections- Pipeline Insight, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Pulmonary Infections pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Pulmonary Infections treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Pulmonary Infections commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chronic Pulmonary Infections collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Chronic Pulmonary Infections R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Chronic Pulmonary Infections.
Chronic Pulmonary Infections Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Chronic Pulmonary Infections report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Chronic Pulmonary Infections Emerging Drugs
• AP-PA02: Armata Pharmaceuticals
AP-PA02 is a therapeutic phage cocktail that targets the pathogen P. aeruginosa, to treat serious respiratory infections, with an initial emphasis on cystic fibrosis (CF) patients. AP-PA02 is comprised of a cocktail of complementary P. aeruginosa phages that offer improved host range, increased potency, and aid in preventing the development of resistance. AP-PA02 demonstrates broad coverage against relevant clinical isolates. Armata Pharmaceuticals plans to initiate the multiple ascending dose cohort of the phase Ib/IIa SWARM-P.a. trial for Pseudomonal infections, in 2021
• Interferon Beta-1A inhalation (SNG-001): Synairgen
SNG001 boosts antiviral responses in the lungs, has a beneficial effect on lung function and, in more difficult to treat patients, improves asthma control during cold infections. On 8 September 2020, Synairgen announced positive data from the interim analysis of its Phase II clinical trial of inhaled SNG001 in COPD patients with a confirmed respiratory viral infection.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Chronic Pulmonary Infections: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Chronic Pulmonary Infections drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Chronic Pulmonary Infections
There are approx. 10+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Chronic Pulmonary Infections. The companies which have their Chronic Pulmonary Infections drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i.e. phase III and Phase II include, Amrata Pharmaceuticals and others.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 10+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late-stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase I/II)
• Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Chronic Pulmonary Infections pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Small molecules
• Gene Therapy
• Monoclonal antibodies
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Chronic Pulmonary Infections: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Chronic Pulmonary Infections therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Chronic Pulmonary Infections drugs.
Chronic Pulmonary Infections Report Insights
• Chronic Pulmonary Infections Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Chronic Pulmonary Infections Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Chronic Pulmonary Infections drugs?
• How many Chronic Pulmonary Infections drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Chronic Pulmonary Infections?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Chronic Pulmonary Infections therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Chronic Pulmonary Infections and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Armata Pharmaceuticals
• Ionis Pharmaceuticals
• Zambon SpA
• Chiesi Farmaceutici
• Colistimethate sodium inhaled
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook