Chagas Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chagas Disease pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chagas Disease treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chagas Disease commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chagas Disease collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Chagas Disease Understanding
Chagas Disease is an inflammatory, infectious disease caused by the parasite Trypanosoma cruzi (T. cruzi), which is transmitted to animals and people by insect vectors. Chagas disease is also referred to as American trypanosomiasis. In areas where Chagas disease is common, the main way is through vector borne transmission. The insect vectors are called triatomine bugs. These blood-sucking bugs get infected with T. cruzi by biting an infected animal or person. Once infected, the bugs pass the parasites in their feces. There are two phases of Chagas disease: the acute phase and the chronic phase. Both phases can be symptom free or life threatening. During acute phase, which lasts for the first few weeks or months infection, a person may have no symptoms or mild ones, such as fever, fatigue, body aches, headache, rash, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and vomiting. Because these symptoms are similar to those of other illnesses, most people do not know their illness is from infection with the T. cruzi parasite. While during chronic phase, which can last for decades or even for the entirety of someone’s lifetime, most people have no symptoms. Approximately 20–30 percent of infected people develop cardiac complications and gastrointestinal complications. Chronic disease has two phases: chronic asymptomatic and chronic symptomatic.
Chagas Disease Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Chagas Disease targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Chagas Disease pipeline report covers 17+ companies. Some of the key players include Seren Pharmaceuticals (Fosravuconazole), Sanofi (Fexinidazole), Celera Genomics Group (K 777), etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Chagas Disease Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Chagas Disease Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Chagas Disease Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Chagas Disease report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Chagas Disease across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Chagas Disease therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Chagas Disease Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Chagas Disease
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Chagas Disease to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Chagas Disease R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Chagas Disease in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Chagas Disease to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook