Global Feed Acidifiers Market - 2019-2026
Global Feed Acidifiers Market Overview
Feed Acidifiers helps to control microbial growth, reduction of feed buffer capacity, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and also improve the nutrient digestibility. The most common acidifier used in feed are formic acid, acetic acid, propionic acid, lactic acid, fumaric acid, citric acid, and many others.
The global feed acidifiers market was worth USD XX billion in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Global Feed Acidifiers Market – Market Dynamics
Growing concerns for improving animal feed quality coupled with rising demand for high nutritional additives is estimated to be a major factor for the market growth over the forecast period. Global feed acidifier industry has been witnessing increasing requirement for healthy livestock due to increasing animal disease outbreaks such as swine flu, avian flu, and bird flu is estimated to drive feed acidifiers demand over the upcoming years.
Global Feed Acidifiers Market – Segment Analysis
By Type, the global feed acidifiers market is segmented into Propionic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, and Others (Formic Acid, and Citric Acid), Among them, Propionic acid is the major product. Due to high demand for long shelf-life packaged foods along with increasing disposable income of average consumers is expected to have a positive view on feed acidifiers market.
Furthermore, Propionic acid is used as a preservative in bakery products and is expected to increase demand over the coming years, due to growth especially in France, Switzerland, Australia, and China.
Global Feed Acidifiers Market – Geographical Analysis
Geographically, the global feed acidifiers market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and RoW. Among all the regions, Asia Pacific region is observed to be witnessing lucrative growth rate. Due to the considerable increase in the feed production and growing awareness among the consumers regarding the quality of meat, dairy, and other related products in India and China.
Furthermore, the demand for meat is rising, especially in countries such as India, Japan, China, and Thailand, for both domestic consumption as well as exports. This increased demand for meat has triggered meat production in the region, due to which the uptake of feed additives such as acidifiers has increased and is expected to witness a healthy growth rate for the market.
Global Feed Acidifiers Market – Competitive Analysis
The global feed acidifiers market products are fragmented with a large number of local and international players. However, Corbion, are the leading suppliers of feed acidifiers in the world. These three Companies combine holds around 20% of the total market.
Why purchase the report
• Visualize the composition of the global feed acidifiers market products across each indication, in terms of type, product type, and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in feed acidifiers products market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global feed acidifiers products levels 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the essential feed acidifiers products of all major market players.
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook