Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market - 2019-2026
The Global Fatty Acids Supplement market was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and is esti-mated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2019-2026. Fatty acids are essential for human growth. The body can synthesize most of the fatty acids it need from the diet. However, there are some essential fatty acids which cannot be synthesized and must be obtained from food or as fatty acid supplements.
Rising awareness about health and nutrition, the demand for dietary supplements has seen an upsurge
Fatty acid supplements are extensively used in the production of dietary supplements. These products are vital to brain, heart, and vision health and mental development. Growing pref-erence for healthier diet regimen will augment the fatty acid supplements market.
Increasing birth rate and demand for infant nutrition products
With the growing birth rate and increasing population the demand for infant nutritional products is rising. As fatty acid supplements have extensive usage in infant formulas, the market for fatty acid supplements will grow automatically.
The report segments the Fatty Acids Supplement market-By source, by product type, by ap-plication, and by geography. By source the report segments the market as Marine Oil, Algal Oil and Plant Seed Oil. The Marine Oil has the most significant market share in all the oil segments. Marine Oil can be further segmented into- Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Krill Oil, Tuna Oil and others. Fish Oil is a significant source of the fatty acids supplements among others.
By Product type, the report segments the market as- Omega 3, Omega 6 and others. By ap-plication, the market has been segmented as- Dietary Supplements, Functional food & Bev-erages, Pharmaceuticals and Infant Formula and Others. Among the application segment, Dietary Supplement sector has the largest market share. It is because of the health benefits of fatty acid supplements. They have various health benefits including reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and inflammation in diabetes, thereby propelling product demand.
By Geography the market has been segmented as- North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the world. North America is the largest market for fatty acids supplements globally. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing and emerging market for fatty ac-ids supplement. It is because of the high population and high birth rates in this region, of which China is leading in the Asia-Pacific region. Omega-3 fats are useful for improving vi-sion and aiding cognitive development in infants. Increasing population and growing urbani-zation in China has led to the multi-fold growth of the fatty acids supplements market.
The report profiles the following companies- Croda International, DSM, Clover Corporation, Omega Protein Corporation, Natrol, Swanson, BASF, Orkla Health, BIOCARE, Epax Norway.
Key market segments covered
• Marine Oil
• Algal Oil
• Plant Seed Oil
• Dietary Supplements
• Functional food & beverages
• Pharmaceutical and Infant formula
By Product Type
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report
• Visualize the composition of the Fatty Acids Supplement market across each indica-tion, regarding type, product type, and applications, highlighting the critical com-mercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Fatty Acids Supplement market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Fatty Acids Supplement market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the essential Fatty Acids Supplement market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook