North America Wearable Medical Devices Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
North America Wearable Medical Devices Market, By Type (Diagnostic Devices and Therapeutic Devices), Site (Headband, Handheld, Arm & Wrist, Clip, Shoe Sensor, Others), Device (Wristwatch/Wristband, Smart Clothing, Smartwatch, Ear Wear, Others) Application (Cardiac Health, Obesity, Diabetes Care, Fitness Monitoring, Sleep Tracking, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Wearable medical devices are all those devices that help in disease diagnosis and monitoring to protect people from damage of long-term chronic disease. These devices play an important role in remote monitoring of patients in health centre’s or at home by tracking the vital signs such as heart rate, pulse rate, ECG and sleep cycle among others. Regulatory bodies regulate the wearable medical devices to demarcate them from normal consumer electronics.
North America wearable medical devices market is categorized into four notable segments which are based on basis of type, site, device and application
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into diagnostic devices and therapeutic devices.
• On the basis of site, the market is segmented into headband, handheld, arm & wrist arm & wrist, clip, shoe sensor, others.
• On the basis of device, the market is segmented into wristwatch/wristband, smart clothing, smartwatch, ear wear, others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cardiac health, obesity, diabetes care, fitness monitoring, sleep tracking, others.
The key market players for North America wearable medical devices market are listed below:
• Sotera Wireless, Inc.
• Fitbit, Inc.
• Polar Electro
• Omron Healthcare, Inc.
• Apple Inc.
• Garmin Ltd.
• Bio Telemetry, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• iRhythm Technologies, Inc.
• Dexcom, Inc.
• Huawei Device Co., Ltd.
Please Note: It will take 7 - 10 business days to complete the report upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook