North America Release Liner Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
North America Release Liner Market By Substrate (Paper-Based and Film-Based), By Labelling Technology (Pressure Sensitive, Glue Applied, Shrink Sleeve, Stretch Sleeve, In-Mold and Others), By Material Type (Silicone and Non-Silicone), By Printing Process (Flexography, Offset, Gravure, Screen And Digital Printing And Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Automotive, Electronics, Construction, Labels & Tapes, Aviation, Marine and Others), By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Release liner is a product that possesses a sticky substrate till the time it is not perfect for the next step. The release liner provides a way to prevent an adhesive for its application and prevent adhesives from sticking until it did not get consumed. There are two coated sides of the release liner one is called as C1Sa and the other one is C2S.
North America release liner market is segmented into five notable segments which are bifurcated on the basis of substrate, labelling technology, material type, printing process and application
• On the basis of substrate, the market is segmented into paper-based and film-based. Paper based is further segmented into supercalendered kraft, glassine & calendered kraft, clay- coated kraft, polycoated kraft, polyethylene-coated kraft and others. Film-based is further segmented into polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate, polystyrene and others
• On the basis of labelling technology, the market is segmented into pressure sensitive, glue applied, shrink sleeve, stretch sleeve, in-mold and others
• On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into silicone and non-silicone
• On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into flexography, offset, gravure, screen and digital printing and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food & beverages, medical & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, automotive, electronics, construction, labels & tapes, aviation, marine and others. Each segment is sub-segmented on the basis of substrate as paper-based and film-based
The key market players for North America release liner market are listed below:
• LINTEC Corporation
• EMI Specialty Papers
• AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
• American coated products
• Mylan N.V.
• Sappi Limited
• GASCOGNE FLEXIBLE
• Schoeller Technocell GmbH & Co. KG
• Tee Group Films
• Cheever Specialty Paper & Film
• Eastman Chemical Company
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook