North America Mycoplasma Testing in Clinical Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Products (Kits and Reagents, Instruments, Services), Technique (Microbial Culture Techniques/Direct Assay, Polymerase Chain Reaction, ELISA, DNA Staining/Indirect Assay, Enzymatic Methods, Others), Disease Area (Respiratory, Urogenital, Gastrointestinal, Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, Others), End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
The mycoplasmas are self-replicating bacteria. The variety of species of mycoplasmas can cause various diseases which are related to genitourinary, respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and gastrointestinal and other diseases such as diseases related to hematopoietic system, cutaneous system related diseases such as Erythema Nodosum, Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis, Stevens - Johnson syndrome. The major disease causing species includes Mycoplasma pneumoniae, M genitalium, U parvum, U urealyticum, M. homini and C. pneumoniae.
These mycoplasma causes number of diseases which have been identified by various kits & reagents and instruments. The kits & reagents used in techniques such as mycoplasma detection assay helps in identifying particular mycoplasma, instruments such as PCR, real-time PCR, reader and others.
North America mycoplasma testing in clinical market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
North America mycoplasma testing in clinical market is segmented into four notable segments which are products, technique, disease area and end user.
• On the basis of products, the market is segmented into kits and reagents, instruments and services
• On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, ELISA, DNA staining/ indirect assay, enzymatic methods, microbial culture techniques /direct assay and others
• On the basis of disease area, the market is segmented into urogenital, respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal and others
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and others
The key market players of North America mycoplasma testing in clinical market are:
• Sartorius AG
• MERCK KGAA
• AB ANALITICA srl
• GOLD STANDARD DIAGNOSTICS
• OSANG Healthcare
• BioFire Diagnostics
• PromoCell GmbH
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Liofilchem Srl
• ZEAKON Diagnostics
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Sacace Biotechnologies Srl
• Seegene Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook