North America Marine Collagen Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2026
By Type (Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV), Sources (Skin & Scales, Cartilage & Bone, Umbrella, Intestine, Fins, Heads, Others), Category (Cultured, Captured), Form (Powder, Liquid), Species (Marine Fish, Marine Sponges, Krill, Squid, Marine Algae, Others), Application (Food & Beverages, Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Animal Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Research & Institution, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Marine collagen is composed from fish-derived collagen peptides and has the most effective synthesis of all types of collagen. Marine collagen is environmentally friendly and nutritious because it incorporates parts of the fish that are thrown away.
The marine collagen offers various benefits such as:
• Marine collagen peptides lead to calcium absorption and other minerals necessary for bone strength
• It helps to increase the smoothness of skin and renews the cells of skin. It also decreases the wrinkles and improves hydration of skin
• The marine collagen benefits in boosting the metabolism and stabilizes the blood sugar level
• It also supports in reducing inflammation and improves healing ability of body
Asia-Pacific marine collagen market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, sources, category, form, species, and application.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into type I, type II, type III and type IV
• On the basis of sources, the market is segmented into skin & scales, cartilage & bone, umbrella, intestine, fins, heads, guts and others
• On the basis of category, the market is segmented into cultured and captured
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder and liquid
• On the basis of species, the market is segmented into marine fish, marine sponges, krill, squid, marine algae and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food & beverages, nutraceuticals & dietary supplements, personal care & cosmetics, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, research & institution and others
• Vital Proteins LLC.
• Certified Nutraceuticals Inc.
• Nutrawise Health & Beauty Corporation
• Norland Products Inc.
• Darling Ingredients Inc.
• Vinh Hoan Corporation
• BESTSKIN USA
• LAPI GROUP SpA
• SAS Gelatines Weishardt
• HiMedia Laboratories
• Seagarden AS
• Nitta Gelatin Inc.
• Amicogen, Inc.
• Nippi. Inc.
• BHN Co., Ltd.
• Juncà Gelatines SL
• HUM Nutrition Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook