North America Automotive Logistics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Logistics Service (Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Aftermarket Logistics, Reverse Logistics), Function (Warehousing, Material Handling, Transportation, Management Services), Stage (Raw Materials Stage, Finished Product, Final Product Delivery, Sub-Assembly Modules), Distribution (Domestic, International), Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways, Maritime, Airways), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Automotive logistics is referred as the process of transporting the finished vehicles and its spare parts from manufacturers or suppliers to the desired location of the end customers. Distribution of spare parts, in-bound production material and warehousing are some of the levels included in the throughout process which ensures smooth flow of operations. The increasing need of manufacturers for just-in-time delivery of spare parts has further created the need of automotive logistics, thereby making it one of the prominent aspects in the overall industry.
North America automotive logistics market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of logistics service, function, stage, transportation mode and distribution.
• On the basis of logistics service, the market is segmented into inbound logistics, outbound logistics, reverse logistics and aftermarket logistics.
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into warehousing, material handling, transportation and management services.
• On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into raw materials stage, sub-assembly modules, finished product and final product delivery.
• On the basis of distribution, the market is segmented into domestic and international.
• On the basis of transportation mode, the market is segmented into roadways, railways, maritime and airways.
• DHL International GmbH
• XPO Logistics, Inc.
• KUEHNE + NAGEL
• Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
• BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
• Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.
• SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG
• DB SCHENKER
• Ryder System, Inc.
• CEVA Logistics
• Imperial Logistics
• Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
• Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
• Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
• YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD.
• Kintetsu World Express, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook