Middle East and Africa WI-FI Chipset Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Devices (Tablets, Connected Home Devices, Smartphones, PCs, Access Point Equipment, Others), Band (Single Band, Dual Band, Tri Band), WI-FI Standard (802.11AY, 802.11AD, 802.11AX, 802.11AC, WAVE 1, 802.11AC, WAVE 2, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11N, Others), MIMO Configuration (SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, 1X1 MU-MIMO, 2X2 MU-MIMO, 3X3 MU-MIMO, 4X4 MU-MIMO, 8X8 MU-MIMO), Country (South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Wi-Fi wireless chips are used in products that access Wi-Fi hotspot, locations, for accessing service network without using standard cables. As the Wi-Fi hotspots are located in a public places such as in an airport or restaurant and other places. They use wireless access points (WAP) for public or private Wi-Fi connectivity and for the Wi-Fi connections, Wi-Fi chips uses IEEE 802.11 standard, to upgrade the previous version of Wi-Fi standard, Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard is introduced
Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market is projected to register steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market is segmented into four notable segments that are devices, band, Wi-Fi standard, MIMO configuration.
• On the basis of devices, the market is segmented into tablets, connected home devices, smartphones, PCs, access point equipment and others
• On the basis of band, the market is segmented into single band, dual band and tri band
• On the basis of Wi-Fi standard, the market is segmented into 802.11ay, 802.11ad, 802.11ax, 802.11ac, Wave 1, 802.11ac, Wave 2, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and others
• On the basis of MIMO configuration, the market is segmented into SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, 1X1 MU-MIMO, 2X2 MU-MIMO, 3X3 MU-MIMO, 4X4 MU-MIMO, 8X8 MU-MIMO
Some of the major players operating in Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market are:
• Intel Corporation
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
• Altair Semiconductor
• Celeno Communications
• MediaTek Inc.
• Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
• PERASO TECHNOLOGIES INC.
• Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook