Middle East and Africa Sports Medicine Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa Sports Medicine Market, By Products (Body Reconstruction Products, Body Support and Recovery Products), Application (Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hand and Wrist, Back and Spine Injuries, Other Injuries), Procedure (Knee Arthroscopy Procedures, Hip Arthroscopy Procedures, Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy Procedures, Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy Procedures, Hand and Wrist Arthroscopy Procedures, Others), End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Sports medicine is a type of medicine field which is used as a prevention and treatment of injuries and disorders that are occurring while participation in sports. Sports medicine compriced with the various types of body reconstruction products such as implants, fracture and ligament repair products, arthroscopy devices, prosthetics, orthobiologics and body support and recovery products such as braces and supports, compression clothing, physiotherapy equipment, thermal therapy, electrostimulation and accessories which are used as sports medicine to treat multiple types of injuries.
Sports medicines deal with the treatment and physical fitness and prevention of any kind of injuries related to exercise as well as sports. Sports medicine specially focuses on sports-related medical services to the athletics and other sport staffs. Sports medicine healthcare professionals got special training to treat athletics in order to restore function to injured athletics due to which athletees can move again and back on the field as soon as possible.
Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is categorized into four notable segments which are based on products, application, procedure and end user.
• On the basis of product, the Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into body reconstruction products and body support and recovery products.
• On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into knee, hip, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, back and spine injuries and other injuries.
• On the basis of procedure, the Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into knee arthroscopy procedures, hip arthroscopy procedures, shoulder and elbow arthroscopy procedures, foot and ankle arthroscopy procedures, hand and wrist arthroscopy procedures and others.
• On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa sports medicine market is segmented into hospitals, orthopedic clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others.
The key market players for Middle East and Africa sports medicine market are listed below:
• Smith & Nephew
• Zimmer Biomet
• Arthrex, Inc.
• Össur Corporate
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• DJO, LLC (a subsidiary of Colfax Corporation)
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook