Middle East and Africa Radiology Services Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
By Type (Product, Services), Procedure (Conventional, Digital), Patient Age(Adults, Pediatric), Radiation Type(Diagnostics, Interventional Radiology), Application (Cardiovascular, Oncology, Gynecology, Neurology, Urology, Dental, Pelvic and Abdominal, Musculoskeletal, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics), Country (South Africa, Rest Of Middle East And Africa).
Radiology is the medical specialty for the diagnoses and treatment of injury by using imaging technique like computed tomography (CT), X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), fusion imaging and ultrasound, These imaging techniques involve the use of radiation, therefore, adequate training and understanding of radiation safety and protection is important.
Middle East and Africa radiology services market is segmented into six notable segments which are basis of type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product and services
• On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into digital and conventional
• On the basis of patient age, the market is segmented into paediatric and adults
• On the basis of radiation type, the market is segmented into diagnostics and interventional radiology
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into dental, musculoskeletal, pelvic and abdominal, gynecology, cardiology, urology, neurology, oncology and others
• On the basis of end users, the service market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, diagnostic centers, clinics
The key market players for Middle East and Africa radiology services market are listed below:
• 4ways Limited
• MEDNAX, Inc.
• Everlight Radiology
• RadNet, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Sonic Healthcare
• Medica Reporting Ltd.
• ONRAD, Inc.
• Radiology Reports online
• Teleradiology Solutions.
• InHealth Group
• Alliance HealthCare Services
• Spectrum Health
• Premier Radiology
• Global Diagnostics
• Envision Radiology
• RamSoft, Inc.
• GE healthcare
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook