Middle East and Africa Optical Fiber Monitoring Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Component (Laser, Photodiode, 1xn Photonic Switch, Submodule, Controller, Display, Operator, Others), Monitoring Type (Active Fiber Monitoring, Dark Fiber Monitoring), Technology (Distributed Acoustic Sensing, Distributed Temperature Sensing, Real Time Thermal Rating, Others), Mode Type (MultiMode, Single Mode), Vertical (IT & Telecommunication, Aerospace, Healthcare, Power & Energy, BFSI, Food & Beverage Industry, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Others), Country (South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Optical cabling supports communications infrastructure of our related creation. By nature, this same optical cable is inherently brittle and prone to water intake, misplaced building digs, rodent infestations, safety intrusions, and many other possible dangers. To maintain optimal fiber condition and efficiency, sophisticated fiber monitoring procedures are required to rapidly identify and respond to issues. An advanced technology and network extension continue to push the fiber optic surveillance capability limits. Submarine cables are incredibly lengthy fiber optic which permits laid in trenches on the ocean floor. These are installed at a speed of 200 kilometers or more per day by specialized ships. Most importantly, optical fiber runs is evident, as it can be of a significant cost to install and maintain them. When issues arise, it may be necessary to explore and repair flaws by divers or robotic vessels. Robust fiber surveillance can lead to prior detection and accurate location along with reduce response and repair times. The fiber optic monitoring system is utilized for detecting the potential faults in fiber optic cable and continuously monitors the fiber optic cable. The optical fiber has various advantages such as high bandwidth, long distance transmission capability, low security risk and compact size.
Middle East and Africa optical fiber monitoring market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Middle East and Africa optical fiber monitoring market is segmented five notable segments which are based on the basis of component, monitoring type, technology, mode type and vertical.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into laser, photodiode, 1xn photonic switch, submodule, controller, display, operator and others
• On the basis of monitoring type, the market is segmented into active fiber monitoring and dark fiber monitoring
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into distributed acoustic sensing, distributed temperature sensing, real time thermal rating and others
• On the basis of mode type, the market is segmented into single mode and multimode
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into IT & telecommunication, military & aerospace, healthcare, power & energy, BFSI, food & beverages, oil & gas, automotive and others
Some of the major players operating in Middle East and Africa optical fiber monitoring market are:
• Fujikura Ltd
• EXFO Inc.
• VIAVI Solutions Inc.
• CommVerge Solutions
• DSIT Solutions Ltd.
• Fluke Corporation
• Kingfisher International
• FiberStore Co.
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation
• Moog Inc.
• SQS Vláknova optika a.s.
• Anritsu Corporation
• VeEX Inc.
• II-VI Incorporated
• Hifi Engineering Inc.
• OptaSense, NTest Inc.
• AP Sensing
• United Technologists Europe Limited (UTEL)
• Silixa Ltd
• SoptoINC. (GOOGLE)
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook