Middle East and Africa Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (DNA Oligonucleotides, RNA Oligonucleotides), Type (Oligonucleotide-Based Drugs, Primers, Probes, Intermediate-Scale Synthesized Oligos, Large-Scale Synthesized Oligos, Linkers & Adaptors, Array-Based Oligos), Consumables (Instruments, Kits & Reagents, Others), Service Type (Custom Oligos, Predesigned Oligos, Oligo Synthesis), Application (Research Applications, Therapeutic Applications, Diagnostic Applications, Others), End User (Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations, Hospitals, Others), Country (South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Synthesized oligonucleotides are used for various applications in the life science and medical industry for research purposes as a probe for DNA synthesis and sequencing, probes for the detection of complementary RNA and DNA through hybridization in clinical developments and synthesis of artificial genes.
The oligo nucleotides services provided by the manufacturers are available based on the customer requirement which helps in the identification of specific genes in life science research procedures. Various types of fragment oligo nucleotides are available which are prepared and used by different sectors such as for research of life science, the oligos are used as PCR primers and probes, DNA sequencing, gene editing (CRISPR), for the diagnostics applications, the oligos are used as microarrays/gene panels, fluorescence in situ hybridization and for therapeutic applications, the oligo nucleotides are used as nucleic acid aptamers, antisense, gene and cell therapy and others.
The wide range of applications in the field of research, diagnostics, therapeutics, drug discovery, data storage and synthetic biology and growing research oriented programs are boosting the requirement of the oligonucleotide in medical sector.
The overall market of synthesized oligonucleotides is growing tremendously due to high growth in the life science industries and growing applications in therapeutics and in genetics and genomics in the research and diagnostics.
Middle East & Africa oligonucleotides synthesis market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, type, consumables, service type, application and end user.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into DNA Oligonucleotides and RNA Oligonucleotides.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into oligonucleotide-based drugs, primers, probes, intermediate-scale synthesized oligos, large-scale synthesized oligos, linkers & adaptors and array-based oligos.
• On the basis of consumables, the market is segmented into instruments, kits & reagents and others.
• On the basis of service type, the market is segmented into custom oligos, predesigned oligos and oligo synthesis.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into research applications, therapeutic applications, diagnostic applications and others.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into bio-pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, contract research organizations, hospitals, and others.
The key market players of Middle East & Africa oligonucleotides synthesis market are:
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Atdbio Ltd.
• LGC Limited
• Bio-Synthesis Inc.
• Eurofins Genomics
• Kaneka Eurogentec S.A.
• General Electric
• AJINOMOTO CO., INC (Genedesign, Inc.)
• Merck Kgaa
• Lgc Biosearch Technologies
• Nitto Denko
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Trilink Biotechnologies, Llc
• Biolytic Lab Performance Inc.
• Polygen Gmbh
• Quintara Biosciences
• Bio Basic Inc.
• Danaher (Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc)
• Twist Bioscience
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook