Middle East and Africa Instrument Cluster Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Vehicle Category (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV), Agriculture Vehicle, and Others), Vehicle Type (Internal Combustion vehicle (ICV), Electric Vehicle), Cluster Type (Digital, Analog, and Hybrid), Application (Speedometer, Fuel Gauge, Odometer, Tachometer, and Others), Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer and Aftermarket), Country (Egypt, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Instrument cluster can be defined as instruments that installed in the a vehicle above the steering wheel that displays information related to the vehicle operation such as fuel level, vehicle speed, fuel level and the status of various vehicular systems. This information is generally presented in the form of needle gauges, digital readouts and lighted symbols. The speedometer is main component of the instrument cluster.
Instrument cluster mainly consists of graphics processor that integrated with 2D/3D accelerator, SDR, DDR or Nand Flash Controller, display controller that display graphics information with help of TFT, LCD display. This cluster also integrates with CAN, MOST MLB, LVDS, Ethernet and USB that allow a direct connection to the rest of the network.
Middle East and Africa instrument cluster market is segmented into five notable segments which are vehicle category, vehicle type, cluster type, application and sales channel.
• On the basis of vehicle category, the market is segmented into passenger car, commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, off-highway vehicle (OHV), agriculture vehicle, and others
• On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into internal combustion vehicle (ICV), electric vehicle
• On the basis of cluster type, the market is segmented into digital, analog, and hybrid
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, tachometer, and others
• On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented in to original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket
The key players of the Middle East and Africa instrument cluster market are:
• NIPPON SEIKI CO., LTD
• Continental AG
• Robert Bosch LLC
• Denso Corporation
• Magneti Marelli S.P.A
• Yazaki Corporation
• Visteon Corporation
• Calsonic Kansei Corporation
• Pricol Limited
• Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
• Nvidia Corporation
• Dongfeng Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.
• Parker Hannifin Corporation
• IAC Group
• Panasonic Corporation
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Harman International, Inc.
• Kyocera International, Inc.
• Japan Display Inc
• Ford Motor Company
• Desay Corporation
• Renesas Electronics Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook