Middle East and Africa IPM Pheromones Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
By Type (Sex Pheromones, Aggregation Pheromones, Ovioposition-Dettering Pheromones, Alarm Pheromones, Trail Pheromones and Others), Usage (Pheromone Traps and Pheromone Lures), Pest Type (Moths, Fruit Flies, Beetles and Others), Function (Mating, Disruption, Detection, Monitoring and Mass Trapping), Applications (Residential, Commercial, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Storage Facilities and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Pheromones are the chemicals which are used for communication between individuals of a given species whereas the concept of IPM helps in reducing the dependence of labour on chemical pesticides by recognizing, assimilating and employing other methods which are cost-effective, eco-friendly and lasting in efficacy. The animals secrete pheromones to trigger different types of behaviours including signaling a food trail, raising an alarm, delineating a territory and warning another animal to back off.
Middle East and Africa IPM pheromones market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on type, usage, pest type, function and application.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, ovioposition-dettering pheromones, alarm pheromones, trail pheromones and others
• On the basis of usage, the market is segmented into pheromone traps and pheromone lures
• On the basis of pest type, the market is segmented into moths, fruit flies, beetles and others
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into mating, disruption, detection, monitoring and mass trapping
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, agriculture, horticulture, forestry, storage facilities and others. Each segment is sub-segmented on the basis of usage as pheromone traps and pheromone lures
The key market players for Middle East and Africa IPM pheromones market are listed below:
• SUMI AGRO France
• Trécé, Inc
• SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
• Bioline AgroSciences ltd
• International Pheromone Systems Ltd
• Pacific BioControl Corporation
• Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
• BASF SE
• Koppert Biological Systems
• Laboratorio Agrochem, S.L.
• Biobest Group NV
• Russell IPM Ltd
• Hercon Environmental
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook