Middle East and Africa Horticulture Lighting Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Deployment (Turnkey Solutions, Retrofit Solutions), Lighting Type (Toplighting, Interlighting, Photoperiodic Lighting, Supplemental Lighting, Sole-Source Lighting), Cultivation (Fruits, Vegetables, Floriculture), Technology (High-Intensity Discharge (HID), Fluorescent), Application (Greenhouses, Vertical Farming, Indoor Farming), Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait, Rest Of Middle East And Africa)
Horticulture lighting is used in the indoor farming applications as it acts as supplement light for crops instead of natural daylight. It supports as well as enhances the plants growth by illuminating them with artificial light. It is used in various urban farming applications such as for indoor farming, vertical farming and greenhouses. Horticulture lighting allows the cultivation of the plants without any need of daylight through providing them artificial lights for the photosynthesis process in plants. The LED lights are the more advanced technology which is used in the horticulture industry as it offers easy installations and low-cost solutions to the customer.
Asia-Pacific horticulture lighting market is segmented into six segments which are offering, deployment, lighting type, cultivation, technology and application.
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services.
• On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented into turnkey solutions and retrofit solutions.
• On the basis of lighting type, the market is segmented into toplighting, interlighting, photoperiodic lighting, supplemental lighting and sole-source lighting.
• On the basis of cultivation, the market is segmented into fruits, vegetables and floriculture.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into fluorescent, high-intensity discharge (HID) and others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into greenhouses, vertical farming, indoor farming and others
• Heliospectra AB
• excite LED Grow Lights
• Greens Hydroponics
• UPSHINE Lighting
• TESLUX Lighting s.r.o.
• Hortisystems UK Ltd
• Ronfell Group
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Hortilux Schréder B.V.
• OSRAM GmbH
• Signify Holding
• BSSLED Manufacturing Ltd.
• Forge Europa
• Cropmaster LED
• TE Connectivity Ltd.
• Cree, Inc.
• DiCon Lighting
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook