Middle East and Africa Healthcare Advertising Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa Healthcare Advertising Market, By Type (Traditional, Online, Public Relations, Unique Branding and Awareness, Internal Marketing, Employer Marketing, Physician Referrals and Others), Form of Engagement (Healthcare Facility, Digital, In Home/In Person and Others), Technology (Telemedicine, Artificial Intelligence, Personal Data Tracking and Others), Approach (Detailing (Health Professionals) and Direct-to-Consumer Advertising), Format (Display, Search and Video), Application (Pharmaceuticals (Small Molecule Drugs) Advertising, Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Over-the-Counter Drugs, Prescription Medicines, Medical Devices and Equipment, Biotech Companies, Medical Insurance, Fitness & Diet Products & Service, Hygiene Products, Corrective Lenses & Glasses and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The healthcare advertising is a service dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising and sometimes other forms of promotion for its clients. There are separate marketing agencies that provide advertising services such as mobile first websites, online advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, newspapers, magazines and medical journals, television ads, radio ads and others. The healthcare advertising is used in the different applications such as medical insurance, over-the-counter medicines, hygiene products, pharmaceutical manufacturers and brands, prescription medicines, fitness and diet products and service, medical equipment, and corrective lenses and glasses in the healthcare sector.
The healthcare advertising market is segmented on the basis of type, form of engagement, technology, approach, format and application.
• On the basis of type, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into traditional, online, public relations, unique branding and awareness, internal marketing, employer marketing, physician referrals and others
• On the basis of form of engagement, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into healthcare facility, digital, in home/in person and others
• On the basis of technology, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into telemedicine, artificial intelligence, personal data tracking and others
• On the basis of approach, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into detailing (health professionals) and direct-to-consumer advertising
• Based on format, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into display, search and video
• On the basis of application, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into pharmaceuticals (small molecule drugs) advertising, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, over-the-counter drugs, prescription medicines, medical devices and equipment, biotech companies, medical insurance, fitness & diet products & service, hygiene products, corrective lenses & glasses and others
Some of the major players operating in Middle East and Africa healthcare advertising market are:
• PUBLICIS GROUPE
• Syneos Health
• FCB Worldwide, Inc. (A Subsidiary of IPG)
• MCCANN WORLDGROUP (A Subsidiary of IPG)
• VMLY&R (A Subsidiary of WPP plc)
• Wunderman Thompson. (A Subsidiary of WPP plc)
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook