Middle East and Africa Glass Packaging Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Glass Type (Type I, Type II, Type III, Others), Jar Size (20-50 mL, 51-100 mL, 101-250 mL, 251-500 mL, Above 500 mL), Raw Material (Cullet, Selenium, Cobalt Oxide, Limestone, Dolomite, Colouring Material, Others), Application (Alcoholic Beverage, Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Food, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Beauty Products, Others), Country (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Glass is preferred as a safe choice for the packaging of different products. Plastics, when heated, are likely to melt and create risks of leaking chemicals into the food. There are various plastics that are not considered safe for the packaging of food and beverage items. On the other hand, glass bottles are considered safe and they help in preserving flavours of various food items much longer than any other packaging type. Due to this, glass packaging is highly adopted among all the industries.
Middle East & Africa glass packaging market is segmented into four notable segments which are glass type, jar size, raw material and application.
• On the basis of glass type, the market is segmented into type I, type II, type III and others
• On the basis of jar size, the market is segmented into 20-50 mL, 51-100 mL, 101-250 mL, 251-500 mL and above 500 mL
• On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into segmented into cullet, selenium, cobalt oxide, limestone, dolomite, colouring material and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into alcoholic beverage, non-alcoholic beverage, food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, beauty products and others
Some of the major players operating in Middle East & Africa glass packaging market are:
• Owens-Illinois, Inc.
• Amcor plc
• Ardagh Group S.A.
• HEINZ-GLAS GmbH & Co. KGaA
• BA GLASS GROUP
• Bormioli Rocco S.p.A
• Gerresheimer AG
• Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Limited
• Koa Glass Co., Ltd.
• Nihon Yamamura Glass Co., Ltd.
• Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd
• Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
• Rockwood & Hines Glass Group
• Shanghai Vista Packaging Co., Ltd.
• Şişecam Group
• Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh
• Wiegand-Glas GmbH
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook