Middle East and Africa Flooring Materials Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Materials (Floor Base Material, Floor Covering Material, Under Mount Material), Flooring Type (Carpet & Rugs, Tiles, PVC/Vinyl, Wood, Concrete, Brick, Glass, Terrazzo, Mosaic, Cork, Linoleum, Rubber, Stone, Acid Resisting, Magnesite, Others), Installation (Retrofitting, New Installation), Application (Residential, Commercial, Institutional), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Flooring materials are the horizontal elements of a residential building that provide support to the building infrastructures. The type of flooring can be differentiated into: flooring base material, floor covering material and under mount material. The adoption of different cultures and changing lifestyle of people is a growing trend for investment in the interiors of a home thus enhancing the flooring materials market. All these types are used in various flooring application including building and constructions at industrial, institutional, residential and commercial places. Wood being pure form of construction material is widely used in formulations of the huge residential and commercial buildings.
Middle East & Africa flooring materials market is segmented into four notable segments which are materials, flooring type, installation and application.
• On the basis of materials, the market is segmented into floor covering material, floor base material and under mount material.
• On the basis of flooring type, the market is segmented into tiles, stone, wood, PVC/vinyl, concrete, terrazzo, mosaic, glass, brick, carpet, cork, linoleum, rubber, acid-resisting, magnesite and others.
• On the basis of installation, the market is segmented into retrofitting and new installation.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial and institutional.
The key market players for Middle East & Africa flooring materials market are listed below:
• CSR Limited
• Sika AG
• Johns Manville
• Interface, Inc.
• Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
• Arabian Tile Company Ltd. – ARTIC
• Kajaria Ceramics Limited
• MOHAWK INDUSTRIES, INC.
• Owens Corning
• Fletcher Building
• TAMKO Building Products LLC
• The Euclid Chemical Company
• Liberty Industries
• ARDEX Group
• Q.E.P. Co., Inc.
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook