Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Patient Monitors, Sleep Apnea Devices, Defibrillator, Anesthesia Machine, Ventilators, Infusion Pump, Blood Warmer), Type of Monitoring (Hemodynamic Monitoring, Vital Signs Monitoring, Neurologic Monitoring, Brain Function Monitoring), Patient (Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric and Neonates), Application (Surgeries, Coronary Angioplasty, Atrial Fibrillation, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Pulmonary, Embolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Hemodialysis), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Homecare Settings, Trauma Center, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Distributor & Tender), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Critical equipment is crucial for patient care under standard operating conditions and its failure could cause imminent severe death or injury to users or patients. It helps in life threatening illness and injuries which can further create complications from various accidents, breathing problems and surgery. It requires attention by the team of specialists and health care providers in an intensive care unit. The critical care equipment can be used for people who are badly injured or for patients who are life threatened to monitor or evaluate their medical situations.
Middle East & Africa critical care equipment market is segmented into six notable segments which are product type, type of monitoring, patient, application, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into ventilators, patient monitors, infusion pump, sleep apnea devices, blood warmer, anesthesia machine and defibrillator
• On the basis of type of monitoring, the market is segmented into brain function monitoring, vital signs monitoring, neurologic monitoring and hemodynamic monitoring
• On the basis of patient, the market is segmented into pediatric and neonates, adult and geriatric
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, acute coronary syndrome, atrial fibrillation, hemodialysis, coronary angioplasty and surgeries
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, homecare setting, trauma center and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and distributor & tender
The key market players for Middle East & Africa critical care equipment market are listed below:
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
• Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
• Getinge AB
• HEYER Medical AG
• Integra LifeSciences Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook