Middle East and Africa Burn Care Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Advanced Burn Care Products, Traditional Burn Care Products, Biologics, Other Burn Care Products), Depth of Burn (Partial-Thickness Burns, Minor Burns, Full-Thickness Burns), Burn Type (Thermal Burn, Electrical Burn, Chemical Burn, Radiation Burn, Friction Burn, Others), End User (Hospitals, Burn Care Centres, Homecare, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Burn care is used in the treatment of burnt victims which is caused by fire, hot liquid or steam, hot metal, electrical currents, radiation, sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, chemicals, heat among others. Burn care demand has been increased in developed as well as developing countries due to increased number of incidences of burn injuries around the world since the injuries related to the burn are one of the most devastating as compare to all other injuries and burn injuries are the fourth most common type of trauma around the world. The market will grow in the forecasted period with rising awareness about burn care products and favourable government initiatives.
The other factor which is driving the global burn care market is growing advancements in burn care products, Rising number of emergency centers and burn units and increasing healthcare expenditure and improving infrastructure is increasing the demand for burn care treatment which is expected to drive global burn care market. Major factor hindering the growth of burn care market is the high cost of advanced burn care treatments, lack of reimbursement and stringent regulatory requirements.
Middle East and Africa burn care market is segmented into five notable segments which are product type, depth of burn, burn type, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into advanced burn care products, traditional burn care products, biologics and other burn care products.
• On the basis of depth of burn, the market is segmented into partial-thickness burns, minor burns and full-thickness burns.
• On the basis of burn type, the market is segmented into thermal burn, electrical burn, chemical burn, radiation burn, friction burn and others.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, burn care centres, homecare, clinic and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail.
Some of the major players operating in Middle East and Africa burn care market are:
• KCI Licensing, Inc
• Smith & Nephew
• Mölnlycke Health Care AB
• ConvaTec Group PLC
• Accell Group
• Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Cardinal Health
• Coloplast Pty Ltd
• DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
• Hollister Incorporated
• Integra LifeSciences Corporation
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• PAUL HARTMANN AG
• Polymedics Innovations Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook