Latin America Fire Pump Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Power Source (Diesel Fire Pump, Electric Fire Pump, Steam Turbine, and Dual Fire Pump), Product Type (Vertical Inline, Horizontal Split Case, Vertical Split Case, Vertical Turbine, and End Suction), Stage (Single and Multiple), Flow Capacity (500-750 Gpm,750-1000 GPM, 1000-1500 GPM, 1500-2000 GPM, and Above 2000), Application (Sprinkler System, Irrigation, Hydrant System, Boiler Feed, Sludge Handling, Waste Water, and Storm Water Handling), Vertical (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), Country (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Gautemala, Dominican Republic, EI Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Guyana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Belice, Jamaica, Bahama, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Uruguay, Rest of Caribbean) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2026
Fire Pump can be defined as Fire pump can be defined as the pump that is integrated in the fire protection system’s water to supply. The role of the fire pump is supply the water by increasing the pressure (energy) on the water. Fire pump powered by diesel or steam, electric, and it further supplies fire sprinklers, standpipes, foam systems, water spray/mist systems or any combination of these systems. There are basically different types of that are used for fire services such as vertical split case, horizontal split case, vertical turbine, end suction and vertical inline.
Latin America fire pump market is segmented into three notable segments that are power source, product type, flow of capacity, stage, component, vertical and application.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into pump, coupling, controller, engine, panels and accessories
• On the basis of power source, the market is segmented into electric fire pump, diesel fire pump, steam turbine, dual fire pump
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into horizontal split case, vertical split case, vertical inline, vertical turbine, and end suction
• On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into single stage and multi stage
• On the basis of flow capacity, the market is segmented into 500-750 GPM, 750-1000 GPM, 1000-1500 GPM, 1500-2000 GPM, 2000 Above GPM
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sprinkler system, irrigation, sludge handling wastewater, hydrant system, boiler feed, waste water, storm water handling.
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into industrial, residential and commercial
Some of the major players operating in this market are Pentair plc, Ruhrpumpen Group, Grundfos, Xylem, Inc,Warson, Tornatech, Eaton, Cummins Inc., Armstrong Fluid Technology, Patterson Pump Company Agorman Rupp Company, KSB SE & CO. KGAA, American-Marsh Pumps, Spp.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook