Global Organic Pigments Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Azo Pigments, Phthalocyanine Pigments, Carbazole Violet, High Performance Pigments And Others), Application (Printing Inks, Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Ceramics, Glass, Minerals, Leather & Textile, Cosmetics, Electronics, Others), Color (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East& Africa)
Organic pigments are organic solids particulate that are intensely coloured. Organic pigments are physically and chemically unaffected by the substrate in which pigments are incorporated and organic pigments has high tectorial strength, stability to solvent, light, heat, weathering and are insoluble. Organic pigments can be segmented into monoazo pigments, diazo pigments, acid and base dye pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, quinacridone pigments, and other polycyclic pigments. Organic pigments are available in many colors including white, yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green, brown, black and others.
Global organic pigments market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the basis of type, application and color.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into azo pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, carbazole violet, high performance pigments and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into printing Inks, paints & coatings, plastics, ceramics, glass, minerals, leather & textile, cosmetics, electronics and others
• On the basis of color, the market is segmented into yellow, red, blue, green, violet and others
The key market players for global organic pigments market are listed below:
• FERRO CORPORATION
• Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
• Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
• Atul Ltd
• Synthesia, a.s.
• Heubach GmbH
• Trust Chem Co., Ltd.
• CATHAY INDUSTRIES
• Merck KGaA
• BASF SE
• DIC CORPORATION
• Carl Schlenk AG
• Apollo Colors Inc
• The Chemours Company
• Jet-Mate Canada Inc.
• TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD
• Organic Dyes and Pigment
• Dominion Color Corporation
• First Source Worldwide.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook