Global Lubricating Oil Additives Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global lubricating oil additives market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Functional Type [Anti Wear Agents, Detergents, Dispersants, Viscosity Index Improvers, Anti-Oxidants, Extreme Pressure Additives, Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors, Pour Point Depressants (PPD), Emulsifiers, Friction Modifiers, Oxidation Inhibitors, Other], Application (Industrial Oil, Metalworking Fluid, Process Oil, Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Hydraulics Fluid, Other), End-User (Industrial, Automotive), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East And Africa)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of functional type, the market is segmented into anti-wear agents, detergents, dispersants, viscosity index improvers, anti-oxidants, extreme pressure additives, rust and corrosion inhibitors, pour point depressants (PPD), emulsifiers, friction modifiers, oxidation inhibitors and others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into industrial oil, metalworking fluid, and process oil, engine oil, and gear oil, hydraulics fluid and other.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into industrial and automotive. Automotive is further segmented into heavy-duty vehicles, passenger car and other.
Key Market Players
The key market players for global lubricating oil additives market are listed below:
• BASF SE
• Midcontinental chemical company Inc
• Croda International Plc
• Afton Chemical
• Eni S.P.A.
• IPAC, Inc
• BRB International
• Tianhe Chemicals
• Chevron Corporation
• Infineum international limited
• Vanderbilt Chemicals
• The Lubrizol Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook