Global Fuse Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global fuse market is expected to reach a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Type ( AC Fuses, DC Fuses), Product Type (Cartridge Type Fuses [D-Type Fuses, Link-Type Fuses], Rewirable Fuses, Switch Type Fuses, Drop Out Type Fuses, Striker Type Fuses, expulsion Type HRC Fuses, Liquid Type HRC Fuses, cartridge Type HRC Fuses, Accessories), Voltage Type (Low Voltage [125V - 250V, 250V- 350V, 350V- 480V, 480V- 600V], Medium Voltage [600V - 2400V, 2400V- 3000V, 3000V- 5500V, 5500V -7200V], High Voltage [7200V -12000V. 12000V – 17500V, 17500V- 24000V, 24000V -72000V]), Industry (Transportation [Automotive, Railway, Marine, Aircraft], Construction [Residential, Commercial], Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Telecom, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Mining, Food & Beverage, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into AC fuses, DC fuses. AC fuses are growing at a highest CAGR due to large and wide applicability in the electric devices.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into cartridge type fuses, rewirable fuses, switch type fuses, drop out type fuses, striker type fuses, expulsion type HRC fuses, liquid type HRC fuses, cartridge type HRC fuses, and accessories. The cartridge type fuses is sub-segmented into D-type fuses and link-type fuses. Cartridge type fuses are growing at a highest CAGR as it is made up of ceramic component which increases the life of fuses.
• On the basis of voltage type, the market is segmented into low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage. Low voltage fuses are growing at a highest CAGR due number of end user for low voltage is very large and many appliances.
• On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil & gas, power generation, telecom, electrical & electronics, healthcare, mining, food & beverage, construction, transportation and others. The construction is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. The transportation is sub-segmented into automotive, railway, marine, aircraft. Transportation industry is growing at a highest CAGR due to rising number of automobile demand into the market.
Key Market Players
The key market players for global fuse market are listed below:
• Schneider Electric
• Blue Sea Systems
• Fuji Electric Co.
• Ltd, Bel Fuse Inc.
• S&C Electric Company
• Weber South Pacific
• HINODE ELECTRIC CO.,LTD.
• Pacific Engineering Corporation
• Matsuo Electric Co.,Ltd.
• DF Electric.
• AEM Inc.
• Schurter Holding AG.
• Panasonic Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook