Global Electrosurgery Equipment Market-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Products (Electrosurgical Instruments, Electrosurgical Generators, Plasma and Smoke Management Systems, Electrosurgical Accessories), Surgery (Gynecological Surgery, Urology Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa)
Electrosurgery uses electricity for removing tissue, destroying tumors or coagulates bleeding. The electrosurgery can accomplish coagulation, cutting, fulguration and desiccation. The electrosurgical equipment is portable and relatively inexpensive. The main benefit of this type of surgical modality is the rapid completion of the procedures with minimum surgical time as hemostasis incurs at the time of incision.
The electrosurgical equipment includes bipolar and monopolar instruments, electrodes, electrosurgical pencils, monopolar forceps and suction coagulators. These instruments and various accessories such as cords, cables, holsters, footswitches and others are used in various types of surgeries such as gynecological surgery, cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, urology surgery, cardiovascular surgery and others.
Global electrosurgery equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are products, surgery, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of products, the market is segmented into electrosurgical instruments, electrosurgical accessories, electrosurgical generators and plasma and smoke management systems
• On the basis of surgery, the market is segmented into gynecological surgery, cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, urology surgery, cardiovascular surgery and others
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• CONMED Corporation
• Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
• Olympus Corporation
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC.
• Symmetry Surgical
• Smith & Nephew
• ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
• Parkell, Inc.
• BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG
• KLS Martin Group
• Applied Medical Resources Corporation
• Utah Medical Products, Inc.
• XCELLANCE Medical Technologies
• PRIMA MEDICAL GROUP
• Tecno Instruments
• Electro Surgical Instrument Company
• International Group Medical Technology and Electronics GmbH
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook