Europe Spunbond Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Fine Denier PET and Nylon), Nylon Raw Material (Adipic Acid and Caprolactam), Application (Automotive, Filtration, Rubber Belting/Hoses, Rubber Transfer Molding, Embroidery/Apparel, Composites, Carpet/Rugs, Agriculture, Electrical & Electronics, Textile, Home Furnishing, Tapes/Adhesives and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
Spunbond is a type of technology or process used for the production of nonwoven fabrics. The process uses many polymers such as polyester, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyurethane, polyamide, nylon and others. among all the types of polymers, polyester provides high tensile strength and heat stability and is therefore, more expensive as compared to other types of raw materials used. The fabrics obtained from spunbond technology are strong and cannot be torn easily. The fabrics are used for a wide variety of products such as furniture, carpet backing, apparel interlinings, bedding and packing materials.
Europe spunbond market is segmented into three notable segments which are type, nylon raw material and application.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into fine denier PET and nylon.
• On the basis of nylon raw material, the market is segmented into adipic acid and caprolactam.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive, filtration, rubber belting/hoses, rubber transfer molding, embroidery/apparel, composites, carpet/rugs, agriculture, electrical & electronics, textile, home furnishing, tapes/adhesives and others.
The key market players for Europe spunbond market are listed below:
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
• Mogul Co., Ltd.
• Yaolong Spun bonded Nonwoven Technology Co., Ltd
• Quanzhou Golden Nonwoven Co.,ltd.
• TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
• HuahaoNonwovens Co.,Ltd.
• Berry Global Inc.
• Radici Partecipazioni SpA
• Kolon Industries, Inc.
• APEX Nonwovens
• SHINKONG SYNTHETIC FIBERS CORP
• Wenzhou Superteng Nonwoven Technology Co., Ltd
• CEREX ADVANCED FABRICS, INC.
• OthersPlease Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook