Europe Specialty Oilfield Chemicals Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Biocides, Inhibitors, Viscosifiers, Demulsifiers, Surfactants, Acids, Friction Reducers, Iron Control Agents, Polymers, Wetting Agents, Dispersants, Additives, Retarders, Defoamers, Emulsifiers, Others), Application (Drilling, Production, Stimulation, Cementing, Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), Workover & Completion, Others), Country (Russia, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
Specialty oilfield chemicals are commonly used in the recovery of oil and efficiently reducing the environmental impact in the oil extraction process. The extraction process majorly follows drilling, production, stimulation, enhanced oil recovery and many others and the specialty chemicals are used in each of these step of process. Specialty oilfield chemicals are also used in the prevention of formation of wax in oil and also for scaling and reducing the corrosion of the walls of the pipe. The chemicals are also as coagulants and flocculants in waste oil, process water and oil sludge treatment. Apart from these applications of specialty oilfield chemicals, there are many other applications that exist in the oil and gas industry.
Europe specialty oilfield chemicals market is expected to grow with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Europe specialty oilfield chemicals market is segmented into two notable segments on the basis of type and application.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into biocides, inhibitors, viscosifiers, demulsifiers, surfactants, acids, friction reducers, iron control agents, polymers, wetting agents, dispersants, additives, retarders, defoamers, emulsifiers and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into drilling, production, stimulation, cementing, enhanced oil recovery (EOR), workover & completion and others
The key market players for Europe specialty oilfield chemicals market are listed below:
• BASF SE
• Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC
• Croda International Plc
• Schlumberger Limited
• Huntsman International LLC
• ELEMENTIS PLC
• Evonik Industries AG
• Stepan Company
• CPS Performance Materials
• Roemex Limited
• KRATON CORPORATION
• Chevron Corporation (Chevron Philips Chemical Company LLC)
• Thermax Global
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook