Europe Nut Ingredients Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Europe nut ingredients market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Type (Peanut, Almond, Walnut, Cashew, Pistachio, Pecan, Hazelnut, Others), Form (Roasted, Paste, Granular), Application (Snacks & Bar, Chocolate & Confectionery, Meals & Meal Centers, Bakery Products, Desserts & Ice Cream, Dairy, Breakfast Cereals, Beverages, Spreads, Sauces & Seasonings, Others), End User (Industrial, Commercial), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Turkey, Belgium, Russia, Rest of Europe).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into peanut, walnut, almond, cashew, hazelnut, pistachio, pecan, others.
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into granular, paste, roasted.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into snacks & bar, chocolate & confectionery, bakery products, spreads, sauces & seasonings, desserts & ice cream, meals & meal centers, breakfast cereals, dairy, beverages, others.
• On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into industrial, commercial. The Industrial segment is sub-segmented into food & beverages, bakery & confectionery, others. The commercial segment is sub-segmented into hotels, restaurants, others.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Europe Nut Ingredients Market are listed below:
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Olam International
• Barry Callebaut
• Blue Diamond Growers
• Mariani Nut Company
• Kanegrade Ltd.
• Bergin Friut and Nut Company
• LBNUTS AG
• Royal Nut Company.
• H.B.S. Foods Ltd.
• Terri Lynn
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook